Her Acquaintance, Right from Wrong

Start from the beginning

The halls were empty, you being the only person who was heading your way through it and you couldn't help but wonder where the others were at. You were wondering if either Claude or Hannah were preparing the breakfast for you and Alois, but as for the triplets you had no clue where they were. You hadn't seen them at all yesterday and could only assume that they were too absorbed in doing their jobs or if they were avoiding you. 'Probably the first,' you thought to yourself and it was then that you arrived in front of Alois's door.

Coming to a halt in front of it, you took a deep breath unsure if you should really go inside. Taking in a deep breath, you raised your hand and knocked on the door waiting for an answer. "Come in," you heard a voice come from inside the room and instantly recognized it as Alois.

You headed your way inside of the room and glanced around taking in the design of the bedroom. It was exactly the same as you saw it in the anime, nothing was different and it was then that you noticed Alois sitting on the edge of his bed. You were glad to see that he was wearing clothes and upon noticing you he let out a smile.

You smiled back at Alois and gave him a wave. "Good morning," you told him with a smile and made your way over to him.

Alois patted the seat next to him, meaning for you to join him and you headed your way over toward and took a seat alongside him on the bed. "Good morning (Y/N)," he said softly with a smile as he gazed at you. "How did you sleep?" he asked you.

"Pretty good actually," you replied back to him before letting out a yawn. "Though i really wish that I was able to stay in bed longer, but I guess it is better that I woke up," you told him with a smile. "By the way how are you doing?" You asked him with a wistful smile. "You know with what happened yesterday and all."

Alois was quiet for a second, his eyes downward before he glanced up to look at you with a sorrowful yet happy smile. "Better really, and I think I can say it's all thanks to you," he said gazing intently into your eyes.

It was then that the door to the room slammed opened and in walked the familiar demon butler Claude holding two platters of food in his hands. His sullen eyes lazily glanced over to where you and Alois were sitting at, not a speck of emotion crossing in his gaze. "Breakfast is here," he said in a bored tone as he set the platters of food down on a small table that was in the room.

"Oh wow thanks Claude!" Alois exclaimed out as he headed over to the food, his former childish demeanor back. You let out a giggle as you made your way over after him, taking a seat on a couch that was in the room. It seemed that not everything was similar to the anime.

"I was getting hungry and I'm sure (Y/N) was as well," Alois said as he sat down besides you. You glanced at the platter to see that the breakfast for today consisted of blueberry scones with lemon glaze.

"Hopefully it taste good especially coming from you," you said with a smirk as you glanced up at Claude, stifling your laughter.

"I would expect it would," Claude replied back in a monotone voice. "I'll be taking my leave," he said and with that he turned and left the room leaving you and Alois to laugh at what had happened.

"I wonder if this is actually as good as it looks," you said out loud as you reached over and grabbed the cup. Scooping a globe of scone, you placed it into your mouth and let out a sigh of delight. "Wow for Claude this is actually a lot better than expected," you said with a laugh along with Alois who was eating his scone.

"Of course," Alois began to say. "As my butler, he must do everything the best of the best. By the way, I don't really know anything about you," Alois began to say softly. "Tell me about yourself?"