As soon as I slid the door of the clubroom open, I was immediately swarmed by the club members and they all shouted my name.

They were all going like:

"Sensei!!"

"We missed you so much, sensei!"

"We we're so worried about you!"

"It's good to see you again!"

Jeez... What a bunch of kids. But, I admit, I'm liking my position. It's great to see these guys again.

Some of them we're sobbing a little, some of them had watery eyes and the others were faking up a smile that they'd break in any second.

But anyway, after our little reunion, they all paved way for me to enter the clubroom. And as I walked inside, I saw Aoba and Stella at the front smiling towards me, and some new faces at the back part of the room.

Must be new members?

I walked towards where the President and the Vice-President were and they both immediately rushed for a hug.

I hugged them back and smiled back at them before we pulled away from each other.

"Welcome back, Nagisa-sensei." Aoba said with a soft voice.

"Mhm. It's good to be back." I nodded at him, but after I did so, I gently looked back at the new students at the back part of the room. There's 6 of them in fact, and I was very curious about what they're doing here.

"So, who..." I didn't finish my sentence after turning around as the two of them matched my standing position.

"You must be wondering, huh, Nagisa-sensei?" Stella said from my left.

Then, suddenly...

"Okay! I would like to request all the new members to please be here in front and introduce yourself, one by one, and receive Nagisa-sensei's warm welcome!" Stella called out to them and they all exchanged glances at one another with excitement expressions on their faces.

I guessed it right. But...how did we get so many new members?

Aoba asked me to take a seat in the very front of the clubroom while the new members introduce themselves.

I politley did so, and observed each and one of them as they took turns standing in the front.

---

"H-hi, Nagisa-sensei. M-my name is Akagi. Fujimura Akagi. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

The first one seems to be a little bit shy since she was stuttering a lot. She was a petite girl with sapphire-blue eyes and a hazelnut-brown hair. But anyways, I welcomed her to the club with all of my support.

Next...

"My name is Kira. Hasebe Kira. I look forward under your guidance, Nagisa-sensei."

The second one is a polite one as he bowed at his last sentence. He reminds me a lot of Aoba since he talks like him. Though the only difference his appearance. He has a pair of lime-green eyes and a yellowish-brown hair.