Her Acquaintance, Masquerade

Start from the beginning

"Master, I'm coming in," you heard as deep voice say from behind the door frame and you instantly knew that it had to be Sebastian. Like you figured the tall slim body of the demon butler came waltzing into the room, making his way toward the Ciel's desk after he had closed the door shut behind him. After he had came to a stop in front of Ciel's desk, he bowed down to him, although you noticed that his gaze had slid over to look at you, an amused look on his face.

"How are things going?" Ciel asked him, his eye observing Sebastian who had now just straightened up in his position.

"Based on the things I've been attending to and the things that I've seen the servants do, things are going pretty," he informed to Ciel. "Though there are still a couple task that needs to be completed and I figure that things would go faster if we had (Y/N) working along with us."

"If you feel that way, then you can take her with you if you need to," Ciel said to Sebastian who bowed his head. "I have already sent all of the invites to all of the guests so they should be arriving here later in the day."

"I can't wait to see what kind of costumes they'll be wearing tonight," you squealed out happily. 'I wonder what the servants are wearing,' you thought to yourself. Clearing your thoughts from your head, you leaped off of the desk coming to land besides Sebastian. "I'm ready for whatever you need me to do," you told him giving him a soldiers salute with a smile etched onto your face.

Sebastian let out a low chuckle upon seeing you, "Then shall we get going," he said. Turning back to face Ciel he gave him a bow and he soon said, "We shall be taking our leave young master," he addressed him.

Ciel nodded "I'll call you if I ever need you for something," he informed Sebastian. "I'll see you later," he told you, his gaze locking onto your own for a second.

"See ya later Ciel," you told him as you turned around to follow after Sebastian who had already began to head toward the door of the study room. "Wait up Sebastian!" You called out to him as you raced your way over toward the demon butler who was now making his way down the hallway.

Now that you were thinking, having Sebastian, Pluto, and yourself around in the manor was almost like having Halloween everyday.. well except for the candy but there was plenty of mysteries and a few scares.

"So what were you planning on having me do?" You asked Sebastian as the two of you began to make your way down the hall of the manor. You trailed at his side, allowing him to lead you to where ever he needed you to work at.

"The other servants are already hanging up the rest of the decorations currently in the manor as of now," Sebastian informed you and you knew this was true for you could see a vast number of spooky, scary Halloween decorations littering the halls and corners of the manor. 'The servants are really doing all out,' you thought and you glanced at the layered decorations and sweat dropped in doing so.

Sebastian continued on with what he was saying, "The desert for the party still needs to be made, although I have already finished creating the main course for tonight. I will be needing you to help me with preparing the desert for later own." He paused and glanced down at you, "You do know how to cook right?"

"What kind of question is that, of course I know how to cook," you told him with a roll of your eyes although there was a smile on your face. "I've been having to cook for myself for years, you would think that I should at least know how to cook some stuff."

"It's good that you know some stuff," Sebastian said as the two of you were walking and you couldn't tell if he was simply looking down on you or being nice. You glanced up to look at Sebastian only to find that he was already glancing down at you with a soft expression in his eyes.