Her Acquaintance, Combat

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," he said as he took the eye patch from you and slipped it over his eyes. After adjusting it back into place, his one eye looked over to meet gazes with you. "What were you doing in my room and on my bed as well?" he asked you.

"Sebastian was busy fixing you breakfast, so he asked me to come wake you up in his place," you told him. "And tada! Here I am!"

"I see that," Ciel said. "Next time do not enter my room without permission. That is an order," he said sternly.

"Aye aye captain," you said in response and you lazily stretched out. "Well now that that's discussed, let's get you dressed." You headed over to the drawer that Sebastian had told you would have Ciel's outfit and you took out a long olive green coat along with a pair of shorts and handed them over to Ciel. "Here you go!"

"You're going to dress me, but you're a girl," Ciel said stiffly as he eyed you dis-trustingly.

"I can just turn around while you change," you offered to him.

"I rather have Sebastian do it," he said. "Why don't you go and wait outside, while I change," Ciel said as he began to shoo you toward the door.

"Do you think you'll be able to put it on correctly?" You asked him with a smirk on your face and Ciel huffed out because of this.

"I can do it," he said as he pushed you out of the door, closing it shut in your face.

'I might as well wait here for him, in case he may need help.' You leaned against the door of the room, waiting for Ciel to be finished changing. You were sure that you had been standing there for a least ten minutes and you were growing tired. You knocked on the door, "Ciel is everything going okay?" You asked.

It was then that you heard a loud crash coming from inside of the room and you threw the door open, running in. "Ciel! What's.." you trailed off upon seeing Ciel besides a tossed over desk, the coat stuck on his hands and head. He had a tie loosely around his neck and his pants were on backwards.

"What happened?" you asked him with a loud chuckle and you made your way over to him, taking the shirt off so he could put it on over again.

"It seems that I was having trouble," Ciel said as he averted his eyes, and his ears lit up pink.

"What am I going to do with you? The coat was inside out to begin with not to mention your suppose to put the coat on first before you put on the tie." Your eyes trailed downward to the shorts that he was wearing. "And those are backwards. Maybe I should help."

"Fine, just help me," Ciel said in defeat.

You put his coat on the right way, taking the time to gawk at his scrawny and pale completion and you showed him how to put his shorts on right. You began to button up his coat, taking the time from the bottom to the top. You remained focus once you reached the top of the coat and once done you glanced up to see that Ciel was looking at you with large eyes.

You tilted your head to the side innocently, causing Ciel to glance away with his ears tinted red. "Is something on my face?' you asked him curiously, perplexed as to why he had been gazing at you like that.

"Oh no, there wasn't anything," he said quickly.

"Hmm, okay if you say so." You took a step back to admire your finished product and you gave him a large smile. "You're done. I think you look great," you told him, causing him to widen his eye.

Your eyes widened upon remembering that Sebastian was probably still waiting for you to come down with Ciel. "Oh crap!" You exclaimed out and grasped onto Ciel's arm. "I forgot that Sebastian was waiting for us. We have to go to meet him before he kills me for being late."