His Butler, Merrymaking

Start from the beginning

Having dogs kill dogs was a horrible thing to do and you hated it. You heard Finny cry out something and you snapped your head up to find out what he was talking about.

"Look, someone actually lives here," he said as he pointed down the road and you peered over the side of the carriage to see a hunch figure heading this way. The figure got closer and you could clearly make out an old lady, pushing a baby carriage as she hummed a small tune under her breath. "Ah Tanaka stop!" He cried out and the carriage rolled down to a stop besides her.

As soon as the carriage stop, he immediately hopped out and raced over to the old lady. 'Finny no!' You cried out in your head. 'It's not what your expecting.'

"Let me help you granny," he said as he skidded to a stop besides the baby carriage. The others looked surprised and shocked at this, as they gazed in horror at Finny. "No you shouldn't do that Finny!" Mey-Rin cried out to him. "If you aren't careful, you might hurt the baby!"

You sweatdropped at this, 'There is no baby," you thought to yourself as you watched as Finny reached down and lifted the baby carriage over his head. He turned back to look at Mey-Rin, "What did you say?" He asked her and you could only shake your head at this. Well it wasn't his fault to begin with, he just didn't know how to control his own strength.

Finny quickly realized what he was doing, and placed the baby carriage down quickly, crying out, "Uh, I'm so sorry!"

Mey-Rin looked over the side of the carriage into the baby carriage, a flustered look on her face, showing that she was clearly worried about the 'baby' that was in it. You peered over unnerved, not bothered by anything as you knew that there was nothing to be bothered about in the first place. You couldn't help but let out a laugh inwardly as you watched as the servants freaked out wondering if Finny had somehow harmed the baby.

"This is awful is the baby okay?" Mey-Rin urgently asked the old lady who stood by saying nothing. Both Mey-Rin and Bard peered into the baby carriage, before letting out a shrill shriek in horror as they realized what laid in the blankets of the carriage. You chuckle underneath your breath at the shock look on their faces, before your expression turned into one of disgust upon seeing the dog skull wrapped in a blanket in place of the baby.

It was clear that the people in this town had gone insane because of the demon hound. Practicing dog fights and sorta in a way worshipping a demon hound was just beyond the word sane.

The old lady let out a cackle, making you turn your gaze over to where she stood at. "There is no baby, there is no baby anymore," she croaked out and Finny leaned away from her as she grabbed back onto the baby carriage. "The child was eaten by he," she rambled on. You could see the look of horror on the servants face as they watched the old lady.

Turning around, she began to head her way back down the road, mumbling out. "The white dog is a good dog, the good dog good. The black dog is a bad dog, the bad dog bad. He'll eat your flesh..."

Her voice faded out as you and the others watched as she and the baby carriage vanished into the thick fog, never to be seen again. You could clearly see the others shaking in place and you felt a little horrified at what you had seen and what you knew you were going to see later on.

Along with the look of fear, the servants gazed sorta perplexed in the direction she had vanished, her words playing out in their head.

"Huh," Mey-Rin said.

"Eatin," Bard repeated what the old lady had said as he scratched his head.

"What?" Said Finny.