Her Acquaintance, A Picnic for Six

Start from the beginning

Rolling your eyes, you nodded your head. "Fine, I guess i can listen to his honor," you strung out the word as you regarded Sebastian, who was watching you. "Now," you said as you turned bright beady eyes toward Ciel and you leaned over his desk toward him, causing him to lean back. A smirk flashed onto your face, before it quickly turned into a pleading expression as your eyes gazed back into his own.

"Can we go out and do something," you pleaded to him as you gave him puppy eyes. You tried your best to make yourself pitiful and sad, hoping that it would do something to cause Ciel to change his mind and allow you guys to go out on a picnic. You would do anything just to convince him to let you guys go.

Being in the large manor day after day, was beginning to make you feel claustrophobic and you knew that were limbs were just aching to go out of the house and have fun. The training with Sebastian did nothing to help, the only thing that it did was make your limbs ache and you felt bruised for several days after that.

Ciel let out a large sigh as he rubbed his temples. "(Y/N) i already told you, as my duty to the Queen i have to complete all the duties that she wants me to do." You could tell that he was growing slightly frustrated with you continuing to beg him to let you guys out, but you would continue to do this until he would say the word yes.

"But that doesn't mean you have to be cooped up, doing work all the time, you can still go out and have fun.. well whatever you find fun," you said as you muttered underneath your breath. "Oh come on Ciel pleeaassseee," you begged him once again as you gave him another pleading expression.

A low chuckle sounded out and you swiveled your head over to look at Sebastian who had raised a hand to his face and was chuckling into it. You gave him a perplexed expression as he lowered his hand to look at you with a amused look. 'What's so funny,' you thought to himself as he headed around the table from Ciel's side to come to stand at your side in front of the desk.

"Why not listen to her," Sebastian said, his voice coated with persuasion as he glanced down at Ciel with a smirk on his face. "She's right when she says that you've been working hard. Why not take a small break." You gave Sebastian a shocked look at his words, surprised that he would actually be the one to say something like this.

Was Sebastian actually taking your side in this case. Did he actually care about Ciel's well being or was this all an act he was putting on. 'Oh well,' you thought as you shrugged your shoulder. Maybe this was the chance to finally convince Ciel to allow you guys to go out. You glanced back down at Ciel, planning on using Sebastian's word as a wat to further convince Ceil. "Sebastian right we should.."

The rest of your words were muffled as Sebastian's gloved hands covered your mouth and you stared up at him in disbelief. What did he think he was doing? You struggled to get his hand off of your mouth even resorting to using your unhuman strength to wriggle you way out, but he kept a tight grip on your mouth. You glowered up at him, but he paid no attention to the look you were giving him.

Ciel said nothing as he ignored what was happening to you, giving Sebastian his full attention. Oh come on don't you say a struggling girl that needed some help. Ciel glanced up at Sebastian as he began to say, "Sebastian you of all people should know just how busy I am. I don't have time to have for.. fun."

"I'm sure the others would be appreciative of you with a small break," Sebastian continued on saying with a slight purr in his voice.

Ciel's eyes glanced between the both of you before letting out a sigh of loss. "Fine I guess that it wouldn't hurt to take a small trip," he said.

"Yay," you squealed out once you had managed to escape from Sebastian's grip. "I know why don't we go on a picnic. That would be fun! We could go out into country and have a picnic! I bet the others would love that!" Ideas started to race through your head, such as what you could bring to eat and what the others would possibly think when you told them.