His Butler, Chance Encounter

Começar do início

Being here only made you awkward as you glance between both Ciel and Angelina and you could feel tension coming from the both of them. Was the reason Angelina wanted Ciel to stop his line of work was because she didn't want him getting involved with her being Jack?

Ciel lowered down his cup of tea and glanced up at Angelina. "The need for revenge is a funny thing, it won't bring back the dead nor while it bring them happiness."

"But then."

"To answer your question I did return to the house of Phantomhive's not for my parents. I did it for myself." He looked up sternly and gazed into the eyes of Angelina who was gazing sorrowfully back at him. "I want to find the people responsible for what happened and I want to make therm experience the same pain and humiliation that I suffered."

"I still remember when you were born," Angelina said out of no where as she sat in her seat reminiscing. "It would seem so long now." She got up from her seat and made her way over to where Ciel sat at. Leaning over, she placed a hand onto Ciel's head as she said, "Tiny and fragile. I remember thinking no matter what I must protect him. You know i was never able to have children. There was you and I came to think of you as my own son, which is why I think you should quit this."

Ciel pushed Angelina's hand off of his head. "This is a task I freely chose to. It's still my choice and no one else's. I don't regret my decision," he said as he gazed into Angelina's eyes. "And i won't be cuddled by anyone."

Angelina drew back as she gave Ciel a sorrowful smile. "It's late, I should be going," she said as she headed toward the door. Sebastian went to retrieve her coat and at the door he slid it onto her shoulders. Seeing that she was leaving, you quickly headed your way over to where she stood and gave her a tight hug. "Have a goodnight (Y/N)," she said as she hugged you back.

"My lady," Sebastian said.

Angelina's suddenly went serious as her grip on your shoulder tightened and she glanced between both you and Sebastian. "(Y/N) already promised me, but i would ask you too Sebastian." She gazed into his eyes. "Promise me that you will never leave his side. This is a dangerous world for a boy. Make sure he doesn't loses his way."

Sebastian bowed down to Angelina, going down on both of his knees. "Fear not my lady, I swear I shall stay by his side until the very end."

The front door open to show Grell standing at the front steps, an umbrella above his head as he tried his best to stay out of the rain. "I'm here to escort you back home my lady." Sharp lightning and loud thunder was heard after his words and we watched as he led Angelina down to the carriage and it disappear down the road and out of sight.

After watching the carriage disappear out of sight, you turned to face Sebastian who had closed the door shut. Letting out a sigh as he locked the door, he realized that you were watching him and he turned toward you as he waited for you to speak. "Well it's late, so I might as well head off to bed," you informed him and he pulled out his pocket watch to glance at the time.

Nodding his head he said, "Your right. You should get some sleep that way you wont be tired for your duties for tomorrow." His gaze traveled up the stairs which was the direction where Ciel's bedroom was located at. "I should be heading to see if the young master needs me now." Grabbing onto your hand, he gave it a light kiss and he whispered out, "Goodnight my love." With that he turned, disappearing into the dark hallway leaving you a blushing mess.

"That was just for the party Sebastian!!" You yelled after him.

You let out a deep sigh as you made your way down the hallway that led to were your room was. Tonight was an eerie night. The entire hallway was cast into shadows making a shiver run down your spine. Through the window, you could hear the wind whistling through the night sky causing the bare branches to scratch against the window. You quickened your pace, doing your best to to reach your room in a faster time.