His Butler, Omnipotent

Start from the beginning

Grell stared happily up at Sebastian, a large smile evident on his face. "What generosity. What great kindness."

Ciel stood up from his chair as he began heading toward the door with Sebastian right on hs tail. "I shall be back shortly," he said as he left the room leaving the room in silence.

"Well you heard what Sebastian said." Bard said as he rubbed the back of his head. "We might as well begin."

You raced over to Grell pulling him up as you dragged him over to the side of the room. "Come on Grell! Let's go tend to the garden," you said."

The word garden immediately gained the attention of Finny as he raced over toward the two of you. "Let's go then!! He said enthusiastically.

"With that said, why don't we all assist in the garden." Bard said as he strolled over toward the three of you with Mey-Rin on his heels.

"That would be lovely!" Finny exclaimed.

With that said, you dragged Finny and Grell out the door toward the back of the manor. Seeing a shed by the side of the manor, you headed in to see several shears leaned up against the corner of the shed. Grabbing them, you nestled them in your arms as you headed back toward the group. "Here you go," you said as you handed the shears to them. They all chimed in their thanks as they began to work.

"The Phantom Company. The maker of toys and confections have grown rapidly in the last three years. And this state testifies to the company's prosperity . The manor is magnificent, don't you think?" Grell said as he continued to shear the hedges. Bard took his cigarette out of his mouth, from where he sat on the ground.

"It's only been around for two years now."

"What?" Grell said as he stopped cutting to look quizzically at Bard. "But it look so stately and dignified."

You inched your closer toward the two of them, interested in the conversation.

"Of course it does. That was the intention."

You whirled around to see the real Tanaka standing behind the three of you. Seeing him, Grell screamed out, frightened to see an unfamiliar man.

"Look it's the real Tanaka," Finny said enthusiastically.

"We haven't seen him in months," Mey-Rin said as she paused her sweeping. Wait why was Mey-Rin sweeping the ground out here? It's not like its going to clean anything.

Tanaka continued on with what he was saying. "This manor was specifically built as the exact replica of the previous one. It is identical in every single one detail from the window panes to the stair ways to even the cracks in the pillars."

"Identical?" Grell questioned.

"The original Phantomhive Manor had burned down three years ago. The entire estate was engulf in flames. It was a great tragedy."

You cringed at the memory of the former Phantomhive estate burning down to the ground. How the flames had lap against the walls of the manor and how overwhelmed the vegetation and building. It seemed to have swallowed the building whole, leaving nothing in its place in its aftermath. You could understand how Ciel felt about the whole situation. He wasn't the only one that had lost his parents and you could relate to his situation.

"Oh... oh I see. Master Ciel's parents did they..." Grell trailed off as if he was to afraid to ask the question that was on his mind.

"Yes. Sadly they both perished in the fire."

Grell continued to shear the hedges only slowly this time. "Oh the poor boy."

It was then that a puff of air caught your attention and you watched as a gust a air came out of Tanaka and he began to self deflate almost like a balloon. You watched as the air flooded out, causing him to shrink in size and revert back to his chibi size. 'Now i wonder how that happens?' You thought to yourself.