His Butler, Strongest

Comincia dall'inizio

Instantly, you headed over and began helping Sebastian to pass out the tea. Grabbing one of the tea cups, you went over and handed one to Madam Red. Glancing up, you smiled at her when you met her eyes before backing away to assist Sebastian with the rest. Though you weren't looking at her, you could still feel her gaze on you.

"Smell's lovely. Tea can be exceptionally be made well." Lau said from where he sat. Ran-Mao nodded to his statement from where she sat on his lap.

"Oh~. Dear nephew who might this be?" You turned around to find her gaze lit up in interest as she watched you continue your work. Lau simply gazed at you curiously, his head tilted as he watched you.

"i have simply just hired some extra help. With five servants here and only one actually working, i decided to hire someone else. This is (Y/N)."

You curtsied to her, mumbling out "It's a pleasure to meet you all." Gazing up, you noticed that Madam Red's eyes had softened into a tender look, causing you to blush and look away. "She's quite a beauty i must say," she said and you nodded your head in thanks.

"Grell," she said. And it was then that I noticed the red loving butler in disguise standing against the wall, gazing at Sebastian in admiration.

"Yes, my lady?" he said as he gazed at her.

"Learn something from them,"

"Yes..."

"I mean just look at him. This physic." She started rubbing her hand up and down Sebastian's backside causing him to perk up and his hair to go on end like a cat. "You should quit this country job and come work for me in the city."

Ciel let out a little cough. "Madam Red." he warned her.

She rubbed her hand behind her head as she let out a small smile. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. He looked like he needed a physical."

You turned your head to the side as you tried to hold back the laughter that was coming from you. Madame Red was such an amusing character on the surface... but... you glanced back her... there was a storm brewing beneath the waters.

"So do you believe that the drug trafficker you are after was one of your guest today." Lau said as he stood up from the chair he was sitting in. You watched as he headed over to where Ciel sat at. That's​ right, this was episode two His Butler, Strongest. This was the episode where Ciel would be captured by the Italian Mafia which ended up having Sebastian go and rescuing him.

"Yes why not leave the extermination to Lau," Madame Red said. "A rat knows best where a rats nest is doesn't it."

Lau smiled at this as he leaned over the chair of Ciel's. "I am but a tamed guinea pig to the Lord. If the Lord instructs me not to act i'm bound to do nothing."

"Watch it!" Madame Red exclaimed past as she yanked Ciel into her arms and away from Lau. She glared at him in fury as Ciel laid limply like a doll in her arms. Flames came out of her mouth as she spat, "You best keep your paws off my darling nephew."

"You wound me." Lau said looking injured as he glanced away from the fury in her eyes. "I would never paw him in his own home."

This only made her even furious as she dropped Ciel to the side as she raged at Lau. "Are you saying that you would if you were elsewhere. Watch it your on thin ice, sir!!"

You watched as Ciel left the room, leaving Madame Red to continue yelling at Lau. He had a bored look on his face as if he was tired of this and was use to this happening all the time. Sebastian turned around to watch Ciel leave the room. "Master?" We looked questionably at each other before following after Ciel. As we ventured further into the hall Bard's commanding voice yelled out from further down. "IT WENT THAT WAY!!"