"Okay just making sure. Hurry up and get dress, we'll be in the dining room." Mey-Rin left the room, leaving you to the silence of the place. You sighed before heading to your closet trying to find your outfit for the day.

"Finny watch out!" You hollered out as you watched a dart come flying over from where the young earl sat and struck into the back of Finny's head. Finny clutched at the painful area as he marched his way over to where Ciel sat with a calm and bored expression on his face.

Finny looked upset and betrayed at the fact that Ciel had thrown the dart at him. "What was that for master? What did I do?" he wailed out as he came to a stop besides the young earl. Ciel placed down his cup as he glanced at Finny. "I just felt like it. You should have saw that coming, especially since (Y/N) warned you." Finny pouted at Ciel as he continued to rub at the sore area on his head.

You glanced toward the door. 'And in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1.'

On cue, Sebastian came busting into the room, flinging the door open. His gaze landed on Finny and the rest of the servants as he began shouting commands at all of you. "Finny have you finished weeding the courtyard? Mey-Rin have you washed the bedding?" Mey-Rin looked flustered as she tapped her index fingers together. "Well.." Sebastian then turned to Baldroy. "Baldroy shouldn't you be preparing for tonight's dinner. And (Y/N) shouldn't you be waxing the floors." You all casted your gaze away as you murmured a no. "Tanaka.." He paused for a second as his gaze darted over to Tanaka who was drinking his tea. "Your alright." He was responded with a "Ho Ho Ho."

Sebastian once again turned his attention back to all of you. "Now all of you." His eyes narrowed as he glared at you guys. He had a comical look that could kill. "We have no room for thumb twiddling." He sends his hand forth. "SO GET TO WORK!!" He shouted at all of you and you along with the Three Musketeers raced out of the room.

You stood off to the side as you watched the three Musketeers conspired to themselves, amusement etched on your face. "Sebastian thinks so little of us, we must show him that we can be just as good as him," Baldroy said as he continued to pump up the rest of the group. Finny and Mey-Rin nodded in agreement and they split off, running off toward their duties.

You hauled a bucket through the halls, heading toward the foyer. Hot wax splashed against the side of the bucket as you trudged toward the stairs. 'So he wants me to wax the foyer. Wait are you even suppose to wax floors.' You headed down the stairs, placing the bucket on the floor. Your crystal glowed and the mop which was laying against the wall came flying into your hand.

Knowing that anyone could show up at anytime, you knew that you couldn't use your magic here. You let out a sigh as you plunged the mop into the bucket, spilling hot wax out onto the floor. 'Guess I'm gonna have to do this the old fashion way.' For a while you continued to mop around the foyer, making the floor sparkle and shine in the light of the window. After an hour or so work, you stood back and faxed upon the finished product. 'So clean to where you can even see your reflection!'

'Sebastian's is always about keeping things cleaned, i wonder if he won't mind me waxing the rails.' Dropping a rag into the bucket, you heaved the heavy thing back up the stairs, that was until a wailing noise resulted in you dropping the bucket. Hot wax splashed everywhere, coating the entire staircase in clear sticky liquid.

Your head darted back and forth from the direction of the wail to the mess you had made. Quickly making up your mind, you shrugged your shoulders and darted off n the direction of the cry. 'Hopefully Sebastian won't notice anything.'

You screeched to a halt in front of Mey-Rin as she stood in front of a cluster of broken dishware on the floor. Tears were dripping down her face as she squirmed underneath the line of Sebastian's glare. Baldroy and Finny - who were also there - also mopped alongside her.