Her Acquaintance, Waking Up To This!!

Start from the beginning

   You couldn't believe that of all the places the book could have sent you, it chose your favorite anime of all places. 'I actually get to meet Sebastian, Grell, Ciel in real life!! And hopefully Alois as well! I wonder what part I'm at in the anime now?'

   "Excuse me Miss, but you're on private property."

   You whirled around to see three familiar figures staring at you, confusion written on their faces. Your face flashed red, embarrass that they had caught you in the moment of fangirling. 'I hope they don't think I'm weird.'

   Finny who had spoken, stepped forward a light blush on his face as he looked you up and down. He glanced to the side refusing to lock gaze's with you as his blush deepened in color. "This is private property Miss."

   Baldroy rolled his eyes pushing Finny to the side. He scratched his stubble, leaning down to look at you. "I don't mean to be rude miss, especially to a pretty lady like you, but you shouldn't be here. Do you have business you wish you speak with to our master?"

   A jolt races through your body once he had said those words. You hadn't thought about what to say if they had found you. 'Crap. What do I tell them?'

   "Uh... yeah I do have business to speak with Lord Phantomhive." Your gaze drifted down and lingered on Mey-Rin maid uniform and a idea spranged into your head. "I was actually coming to ask the young Lord if I can have the position as maid and work underneath him," you rambled out hoping that they'll buy the lie.

   Baldroy out a grin as he took the cigarette out from his mouth. "Well then why didn't you say that in the first place. We've been looking for a new maid for a while, even put a hired ad in the paper, but no one's come. Glad you showed up, Mey-Rin will show you to the young Lord's study room." He slapped you lightly on the back pushing you toward her. "Good luck." He turned toward Finny. "We better get back to our jobs, you know how Sebastian gets."

   'I can't believe that actually worked!'

   Mey-Rin gestured you to follow her as the two of you entered the large manor. "Wow." Your mouth gaped open at the beauty of the place. Elegant curtains and carpets laid around, entrancing the beauty of it even more. 'I can't believe I'm actually standing in the Phantomhive Manor!!'

   "Its quite impressive, yes it is. I was just like you when I first saw it, yes I was," Mey-Rin said happily. "Oh I don't think we ever officially introduce each other. The names Mey-Rin."

   'Of course I know who you are, you're the cute and clumsy maid who is such a bad ass sniper!' You gave her a smile. "Its nice to meet you Mey-Rin, I'm (F/N) (L/N)."

   "Oh golly I like you already. I really hope you get the job, yes I do!"

   "Thanks Mey-Rin! I hope so to." You just couldn't wait to see Sebastian and Ciel in the flesh. These scenarios usually only happen in fan fiction, to have it happen in real life was amazing.

   "Mey-Rin, who is this lovely person you have with you?"

   A very deep yet soothing voice cut through the empty hallway. Your eyes widened at the familiar person *ahem* demon that stood in front of you and Mey-Rin. 'Sebastian Michaelis is actually standing in front of me!!'

   "Mey-Rin, who is she?" His eyes flashed pink for a mili-second as he gazed down at you, a mischievous smile on his face.

   You peeked over at Mey-Rin to see her in a blushing mess as she squirmed underneath Sebastian's line of gaze. 'Typical Mey-Rin.' You gave her a nudge against the shoulder and she jumped to attention. Avoiding Sebastian's eyes she mumbled out, "This is Miss (L/N). She wanted to speak with the young master."