"Is he okay?" she asks. I can tell she is trying not to sound angry.

" Edward is fine. But he, Carlisle, Esme and Emmett have decided to start the weekend early. They are going hunting at Goat Rocks, so they will not be here tomorrow. By saying that Ally has requested that I come and 'kidnap you'. So here I am," I smile at her. Bella is beautiful with chocolate brown eyes and dark hair that flows mid back. She deserves better than Edward.

"Okay come inside," she says moving away so I can come in. I quietly shut the door behind me.  "I have to finish cooking for my dad."

"That's okay Bella," I smile again. "You have a nice home," I hear Bella chuckling. She doesn't normally chuckle in front of Edward, does she act?

"It is nothing compared to your house," she laughs. She is so wrong. Our house may be triple the size of this house but this house feels homey. Our house is just white everywhere. Its like a fucking asylum I swear. We continue talking for a while until I asks if she requires help like the gentleman I am. She puts me to stirring the pasta she is cooking. My hand brushes hers and electricity rushes through my body.  Bella turns read and embarrassment creeps through her. I frown sightly whilst stirring the noodles. How come this doesn't happen with anyone else? Bella and I cook in a comfortable silence. Both concentrating on the task at hand. When the noodles are cooked we add them to the meat Bella prepared. I stir them while Bella sets the table. "I would offer you something to eat, but according to Edward it wouldn't be safe to watch you guys hunt," she almost sneers his name. Something is definitely up. I laugh anyway. Edward isn't my favorite brother so its nice to hear someone else bitching about him.

"Well Bella, I am not like Edward. If you want to see me hunt, you can come along," I wink at her. Bella laughs loudly. I hear a car pull into the driveway and I know that Charlie is home. I hear him take off his jacket and hang his gun up and slip of his shoes.

"Hello Bella," he calls before walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Dad," Bella says kissing her father's cheek. Charlie notices me standing behind the bench.

"Hello Jasper," he says raising an eye brow. Curiosity runs through him.

"Good afternoon Chief Swan," I say shaking his hand.

"Call me Charlie son," Charlie says smiling. "What brings you to the Swan Residence?"

"Well Charlie. Edward, Emmett, Esme and Carlisle have decided to start their weekend a day early. So Alice wanted me to ask if its okay if we borrow Bella for the weekend," I say smiling.

"So Edward won't be there?" Charlie asks, whilst Bella dishes up their dinner.

"No sir, only Bella, Alice, Rose and myself," I say.

"Well then Jasper, you can borrow Bella for the weekend," he says smiling.

"Thank-you Sir," I say, as Bella gives her father his bowl and she sits down with her own. I sit across from Bella at the table whilst Charlie sits between us both.

"Did you want some Jasper?" Charlie asks.

"No Thank-you Charlie. I ate before coming here," I lie smoothly. Bella slightly raises her eyebrow smirking.

"So Jasper what do you want to do when you Graduate?" Charlie asks.

"I would like to go into the Army, Sir," I say. After my years of being in the Army and working with Maria, I speak naturally with the respect we used. Its just natural now.