Chapter the T E N T H

Start from the beginning

But seriously who tf are you

Karen

a R E A L M A N

Kentucky Fried Children

A man of culture as well

Karen

That's a dead meme, you fucking loser

Kentucky Fried Children

You're a dead meme

A few minutes and no reply. M/N clicks his tongue and shakes his head slightly, shrugging.

"Guess he couldn't handle my comeback game."

He continues walking to the store, humming tunelessly before being assaulted by an atomic flying elbow.

M/N was slammed into the concrete exactly like a space squid from Rigel X-9 at 9:38 p.m. Unlike the squid, he was not knocked out cold and flipped the attacker onto their back.

"Ah! Yet another interesting character! With all of them popping up so suddenly I feel almost like it's being done purposely!" M/N states, staring in the nearly opposite direction of where the camera is. He is not as talented as the cheese god, apparently. "What's with the atomic flying elbow?" The character is discreetly shocked M/N was not defeated. He smirks with dead eyes.

"Absolutely no reason."

"Yeah I call bullshit to that. Were you the person I was texting with?" M/N asks.

The person says nothing but looks away with the face of one who thinks they're good at lying but in reality aren't.

"Oh, so you were. So what's your name?" M/N turns to about 2 feet to the right of the camera and says out loud, "Like I didn't know already." Man, another wrong-direction joke in the same chapter, it must be a phase.

The human is confused, as there is nothing in the direction of the other's gaze. How did he know who he was? I mean, it's not like purple stapled-on skin would tip anybody off. That would be ridiculous.

"It's Dabi..." M/N nods, not surprised at all, and gets off of him.

"Great, I'm assuming you know my ability, so I'm gonna need you to keep ssh about that for now at least. Pleased to meet your acquaintance." he rolls too far back on his heels, losing his balance before catching himself and offering Dabi his hand like nothing happened. Dabi then ignores it, attempting to get up himself, only for M/N to shove the hand flatly into his face, pushing him back down with the skin of his fingers touching Dabi's exposed eyeballs.

"FUCK THAT'S SO UNCOMFORTABLE" he yells, gesturing wildly in M/N's general direction. He backs up, and Dabi is left rubbing his slightly red eyes.

"See, that's why I never open my eyes all the way. It's not me being dangerously sleep-deprived and dehydrated, it's me taking safety precautions, it's how I get away with not wearing goggles in labs," M/N lectures, not fooling Dabi for a second. "wHELL, I've got to head out, but I'll see you later."

"I don't want to see you ever again," Dabi deadpans.

"Too fucking bad, you saying that only encourages me to bother you more often. You need some friends anyway to give you some outfit advice, I mean what the hell, all of your clothing is like 3 inches too short, and since it's not 17th century England no one is turned on by your crusty ass ankles. I'm saying this out of love, babe." With that M/N flails off into the sunset, leaving Dabi in a noxious cloud of no-longer-teen angst.