Passion

Chapter Twelve

O M N I S C I E N T

The speed of Thea's heart accelerates as Jalen's brown eyes bleed into hers. She's only been sexual with one person in her entire life and that was only a handful of times. She was with Demarcus for years, but she stopped being sexually attracted to him as his true character became evident. With Jalen, it's more than sexual attraction and she's both scared and excited to share herself with him. Scared, because she's afraid of being too inexperienced.

Jalen has never felt more connected to someone. His feelings for Thea are growing expeditiously and the foreign feeling is confusing to him. His last relationship didn't end well, and he wanted to be cautious with Thea, but the innocence in her eyes and body language had him completely intertwined in her.

"Are you sure?" Jalen's voice breaks the silence that has grown between them.

"Yes," the sensual and luring look in Thea's eyes confirms her response and Jalen nods.

He positions himself between her legs and she spreads them further apart to give him better access. His eyes search her face for any sign of discomfort as he slowly enters himself inside of her. She lets out a small whimper and Jalen can tell by the look on her face that she's experiencing pain and he winces at how tight she is.

"You want me to stop?"

"Keep going," she manages to say, before biting down on her bottom lip.

He lifts her left leg into the air, before placing it on his shoulder to make it easier. He pushes himself deeper into her, before stroking into her at a slow pace.

"Mm," a soft moan leaves her mouth as the pain starts to subside into pleasure and she adjusts to his size.

This increases Jalen's boldness and he starts to speed up the pace of his strokes, receiving a few more moans in response. Her moans are so soft, and it mixes in perfectly with the sounds of her wetness, it's like music to his ears and he's glad to be participating in the creation of this song.

He leans forward, placing kisses against her plump and satiny lips and she doesn't hesitate to return them. Her hands find their way onto his bare back and she admires the way his muscles contract underneath her touch with every stroke that he delivers. Thea moves her hips in sync with his, causing Jalen to find himself going deeper inside of her. Her nails dig into his back, before dragging across his skin and leaving her long marks along the way. His soft lips wrap around one of her now hardened nipples and he uses one of his hands to play with the other one.

"Shit," Jalen lets out when he feels her tightening around him, "stop doing that."

It's as if something ignites within her because somehow, she manages to switch positions with him, leaving her in control. She places the palm of her hands onto his chest to help keep herself steady as she bounces up and down on his manhood at a teasingly slow pace. Jalen is confused about what invigorated her, but he isn't complaining. He places his hands on her hips and lifts her up and down at a faster pace while moving his hips rhythmically with hers.

"Fuuuuck," Thea throws her head back while closing her eyes and Jalen stares up at her, admiring the way her hands absentmindedly plays with her breasts as she enjoys her moment of ecstasy. She's so prepossessing to him and the moonlight from the open balcony doors shines on her superbly.

"You feel so good," Jalen says and that only seems to enliven her, because she picks up her pace even more as she gyrates her hips.

"Damn," Jalen can feel himself coming undone and he can tell by the look on her face that she's not too far from her peak either. He uses his hands to stop her movements, before lifting her off of him.