Prologue

2 Years Later....

"Still no word from Ash?" Hope asked as her and Landon walked down the street hand in hand.

It had been two years since Achilles had disappeared, no note, no nothing. Just gone. Vanished.

Olivia had taken a toll on him, and the fact that Pandora's Box had been stolen that same night didn't sit well with him and he just left.

Hermes refused to tell his friends anything of his whereabouts, he lied right through his teeth saying "I don't know anything about it."

"No, I'm worried about him." Landon said.

Hope laughed a little. "I'd be more worried about who he runs into."

Landon laughed with her. "Yeah that's a good point."

They walked in silence for a bit occasionally looking up at the stars and smiling.

"Do you think he's?" Hope started to tear up a little.

Landon immediately stopped and pulled her head into his chest.

"No, don't say that." Landon said getting a weird knot in his stomach.

"But the stuff people have been saying at the school, there's just that "what if" in the back of my mind." She said sobbing a little.

"I know, I know but I also feel like Hades or Zeus would tell us if he was." Landon said comforting her.

"I miss him." Hope said quietly. "It's been two years."

"Have you heard anything from Olivia?" Landon asked.

Hope shook her head in her chest. "I don't know if I want to either."

"Don't say that, we still love her. She made a choice to see her mom. If Achilles was in that position he would've done it as well." Landon said to her.

"He wouldn't have done it for two years."

Landon back up a few steps and looked at Hope.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you." He said reaching into his back pocket.

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson, ever since that day in Mystic Falls when we danced I have thought of you, and when Raf and I ended up in at Salvatore it felt like the world was bringing us together and after the entire thing with my father and my brother, and now with Achilles and Cronus. We don't know what could possibly happen, we don't know what the future holds but you're the one and I want to spend it with you and with this war coming I figured there was no better time to ask this." Landon said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. He opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

Hope's hands immediately rose to her face as tears entered her eyes. She sat in shock for a moment before nodding her head rapidly.

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" She cried before lunging at Landon and kissing him.

***
One Year Later...

"Why are we doing this again?" The girl with curly brown hair said next to me. She was wearing a nice red dress while I was wearing a normal black and white suit. "I thought you hated Salvatore."