03|| To the Mist

" Tsuya , point A"

" Sasuke, Point C"

" Sakura, point D"

" Naruto, point B. Believe it!"

" Too Slow, Naruto." Kakashi commented drily seemingly knowing that Naruto would've forgotten to check in.

" Hm? The target has moved, follow it!" Kakashi commanded the Genin.

As the target moved so did the ninjas, they stood around the target while behind trees and watched it. More than ready to pounce on it. Tsuya watched it from within a tree to try and capture if it were to leap again. His eyes on the brown cat as it sniffed around the grass. 

" What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked through the mic.

" Five meters. I'm ready just give the signal." Naruto responded as his eyes narrow at the target.

" I'm ready too." Sasuke said.

" So am I." Sakura added after Sasuke.

" Bring it." Tsuya said as he adjust himself to jump on the feline.

" Okay.... Now!" Naruto went running towards the cat and grasped it roughly in his arms making it yowl out. Tsuya landed beside Naruto but made no movement to help the blonde. " I got him! I got him!" He repeated over and over as the cat turns to scratch him in the face but Naruto only held him tighter. 

" Is there a red bow on his ear?" Kakashi asked through the mic as he flips a page of his make-out paradise. " Yes, there is." Sasuke replies as Tsuya stood up but also yanked the cat away by it's scruff. The cat in turn hiss and tried to scratch him but the arm or any other part was too far from it's grasp. It hissed before slumping in Tsuya's hold.