01|| Sakura and Sasuke : Friends or Useless?

" As followed by preceding's, Izukua Midoriya will give you half of his item's and the house both spouses lived in for the total of six years to his newly divorced Husband; Hiroto Chikara

" As followed by preceding's, Izukua Midoriya will give you half of his item's and the house both spouses lived in for the total of six years to his newly divorced Husband; Hiroto Chikara. As supplemented, Hiroto Chikara will no longer keep in contact with his divorced husband unless they are partnered up for their heroic duties."  The judged stated as she read the paper in front of her, Her tongue flanged forwards catching a fly that landed on her desk. She soon changed to a light brown color. " Hiroto Chikara, do you agree to these requirements?"

What else could he say? No? He wished, he wished that this wasn't happening at all. He wished they could go back home and order in while enjoying the all-might documentary while snuggling. He wished that his husband was by his side, holding his hand and not Uraraka's as they shared a bereft yet loving smile. Hiroto grimaced as he shuts his eyes while taking a deep breath.

" Yes, Your honor."

" Izuku Midoriya, do you agree to these requirements?" She asked and one percent of Hiroto wished he said no.

" Yes, of course." The judged slammed her hammer and it was final, Hiroto Midoryia was now, back to Chikara.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" WAKE UP"

Tsuya jolted up a bit as he heard the usual happy sounding voice of Ryou from behind his door. It's been a while since Tsuya had any memories about his past life and this one was more vivid. Rubbing the sleep out of his eye while yawning, he stood from his dark green covered bed and towards the closet. Sliding it open, Tsuya's orange ember's glanced at the clothes.

" I made breakfast, hurry up and change or  you'll be late, my academy student!" Ryou called as Tsuya yanked the shirt off the hanger as he shrugs off the sleeping shirt he wore. The dark blue turtle neck hugged nicely as the sleeveless design made more flexible for him if he were to throw weapons or preform jutsu. He changes his sleeping pants to knee length white shorts before tying his headband around and looping through the shorts holes before tying it off once the head bands ends meet. He barely drags the brush through his hair before leaving out his room while yawning. Once into the living room/Kitchen area he sat down at the table as a nice meal sat in front of him. " Morning."

Ryou smiles as he walked from the fridge and set a small carton of milk beside the boy before taking his place in front of the other and sits down. " Morning, aren't you excited for your first day of being a genin?" He asked as he clasped his hands uttering a small, " Thank you for this meal." Before eating like Tsuya. " You've worked so hard."