00|| To be killed

Where am I?

Where am I?

Hiroto has been walking this bright white path for what felt like hours, probably did. His hero uniform stained with blood off the villain he was attacking as was the blood of himself. He didn't remember after he was hit with the quirk of his, all he knew were the screams of the civilians and of his Ex-Husbands.

I could feel the piercing of crystal and darkness surrounding me. I couldn't breath or scream or even cry.

He shivered as he suddenly felt the heavy breeze of wind. He stared ahead with heavy eyes, he wanted to sleep but he was afraid that darkness would envelope him into nothing. He was terrified of the dark, him; Hiroto Chikara, number two hero of japan right behind his first Ex-Husband, Izuku Midoriya and right above Katsuki Bakugou.

Oh, Katsuki...he's probably celebrating that he's now number two. I'm probably in some sort of coma, and won't wake up until I'm the right age to die.

He shivered as he walked, he felt fatigue and ready to collapse on sight. He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked down on the light pathway. Why did he start walking? How long was it again. He glanced up to see how far until he actually got somewhere until he saw sparkles in the distance. A soft gasp came from his lips as he slowly started to walk faster, but the sparkles began float further away.

Wait! Wait! Don't leave, I need help! I want to get back home!

Hiroto rushes forwards running and panting as he tried to pursue the sparkles. They were tiny ones and probably nothing but they were the only sign of actual life. He kept running and running after them, despite the pain that was radiating around his mid-section. He felt tears rise up in his light red orbs as he moved forwards and clutched the sparkles in his hands, both of them shut.

Please! I don't want to be here anymore! Alone and dark, please I want to go back home! I want to go home!

Hiroto felt the vibrations of the lights in his hands, slowly he opens his hands and there wasn't just want spark but four. The more he open them, the more they multiply and much Came after he completely open his hands. They stayed where they were. He stared at them, before he slowly began lifting his hand and lightly touched one only for a picture to come up.

Izuku midoriya, my lover of eight years of my life. We married when we graduated and had a wonderful life. I had a wonderful life.

    Hiroto skins over the memory before touching another one and it lit up to his second husband.

After Izuku left me for her, I began dating Todoroki a year later. We were happy and we were barely married as he left me also for Her.