00|| Academy Days

The first thing to hear in the Hatake residence was the smal, Pitter - patter Of Tiny feet and the smell of food cooking

    The first thing to hear in the Hatake residence was the smal, Pitter - patter Of Tiny feet and the smell of food cooking. It was around seven am and Ryou was making breakfast as usual. He knew how to cook most dishes and he was preparing a feast for them for today, it was the first day of the academy and where his little love was now going to study the ways of being a ninja.

" Ryou! I finished setting he table now, can I go wake Kakashi now?" Barely able to see over the counter, the white haired boy stared at the other with bright eyes. Ryou hummed thinking, Kakashi did have a mission in another two hours and the lazy bum was never up on time. " Please, please!" Tsuya begged as Ryou smiles.

" Fine, Fine. Don't hurt him too bad though, he has a mission today!" He called as Tsuya hurried towards the bedroom he knew Kakashi was sleeping in, peeking in he saw that Kakashi was sleeping soundlessly under the dark covers. His mask on and some black tank he could make out. Tsuya hurried to the bed looking at him before thinking of ways to wake the sleeping man. I'll start it slowly until I have to bring out the heavy guns.  Tsuya began poking  the sleeping man but he just earn a few weak swats with his hand before Turing on his side facing the other way from Tsuya. The boy clicked his tongue as he walked the other way pulling on his sliver hair in a not so kind way. " Kakashi! Wake up!" The child yanked and Kakashi simply turned on his side to avoid the other. " Fine, you gave me no other choice Kakashi." Getting up on the bed, he stands up a bit wobbly before jumping high in the air aiming for the old man.

" WAKE UP STUPID OLD MAN!"

Kakashi groans and huffed out in pain as the little brat landed on his stomach and chest. On top of him was Tsuya whom was grinning down at him. " Ryou said it's time to get up and eat, and you promise to drop me off at the academy with him! Before you leave on your mission!" The child said as Kakashi slowly set him down on his own two feet. " You promise!" Kakashi stretched before looking at the child boredly. " I know, I know. And it's rude to jump on people while they sleep." Tsuya pouted a bit.

" You wouldn't wake up and you left me with no choice." Tsuya pouted as he crossed his arms and walked out the room with the old man behind him stretching as he walked. " I tried everything."

Kakashi yawns a bit as he walked to the table and glanced down at the food, his stomach grumbling before sitting down as a hot cup of tea was put in front of him. " It looked like he had to pull out the big guns." Ryou mused as he placed another cup in front of the younger who greedily began to drink it. " You should be waking up by yourself, if it weren't for me or Tsuya, you would have been late to all your missions." He mused again before sitting beside Tsuya, all three together they clapped their hands together.

" Thank you for the food!"

After breakfast Tsuya rushed into his tiny bedroom, pulling out drawers for the perfect outfit he wanted. He pulled out a dark grey shirt with his Clan's sign on his mid back, it was tiny and not visual at all unless you were directly looking at it. He then changed his pajama bottoms into white shorts, brushes his hair until it was perfect in his eyes. Quickly he walked out the room but not before pulling Ryou's scarf which was now his. Like the one he had back in his old life, the same texture and color too. He wrapped it around his neck despite it being slightly warm outside. Ryou and Kakashi were there in their respective clothes and waiting. " Come now, you don't want to be late for your first day." Ryou stated as he watched Tsuya pull his pale orange ninja shoes.