700 views special|| If Naruto was a Yandere

Naruto is too delusional and Manipulative as fuck.

As kids, of course Naruto is going to like the prettiest girl at the academy which was Sakura haruno. He often daydream and think about her which was pretty normal at the time, but she was too focused on Sasuke and Tsuya which angered him.

Sasuke did, Tsuya not very much since he knew Tsuya never really liked girls. They were loud and annoying. They were just as bad as Sasuke was!

Naruto stuck to Tsuya always, growing an unhealthy attachment to him and usually stayed the night a lot which consequently were times that Kakashi was out on missions while Ryou played babysitter and mom. They ate together, read together, trained together, bath together and slept together in the same bed. Tsuya didn't mind and didn't care.

As they grew older from a five year old kid to a twelve year old preteen, then the baths stop, the reading together stop and sometimes Tsuya would miss out on training with Naruto. This made Naruto question their relationship loudly, Why did everything stop? Are you sick of him or something?!

" You don't like me anymore, do you?! You're turning your back on me!"

" Naruto, calm down, I'm not!"

" Liar, you said, you'll never hate me or turn me away!?"

" Naruto, I love you, okay? I love you and as my best friend, your best friend that loves you very much, I keep to my promise and never leave you."

" Y-you love me?"

After that, everything became a routine even after graduation. He still came over a lot and made himself at home which of course didn't bother Ryou since he likes spoiling him and Tsuya a lot but it raised a few red flags with Kakashi. He knew Naruto could do a lot of incredible things since he has Kurama inside of him so he was a bit cautious around the blonde haired Uzumaki. He was for a while until after the mist mission.

Naruto was stuck to Tsuya like glue since he almost died in his arms. Naruto will proceed to act like normal with the team like a lovestruck dolt for Sakura but becomes very affectionate and clingy around Tsuya, holding his hand or just standing a bit too close to Tsuya's liking. Sasuke would speak up on Tsuya's behalf but Naruto would argue with him and get's overprotective on Tsuya whom is annoyed at this.

At the chunin exams were worst especially when that grass nin brought up things that Tsuya buried deep in him since he has died back home. The damn snake shakes him up, he shutter everyone out. He didn't talk to Ryou, Kakashi, Lord Third, everyone except Naruto who managed to worm himself back into Tsuya's world and this lead to Tsuya spilling everything. He told Naruto about him, his real name and everything about his chakra bloodline which was really his quirk. Naruto of course was shocked, his world was rocked and shock turn into understanding. Tsuya accepted him hen he told him about the nine tailed fox in him, so it was his turn to accept him back. But inside, he was actually using this information to manipulate Tsuya down in life.

After the whole fight, for the second part of the Chunin exams, Naruto was fighting Tsuya's younger brother. Tsuya fought against Neji and barely won, thanks to Naruto's words of encouragement. Now Naruto was fighting his best friends brother, and it was almost to the death. He mocked Tsuya, he threatened Tsuya's life and how he should've died the second he left their mother's womb. That set something in Naruto, he began to fight harder and began to knock back the brother with full force of anger and hate. The brother should be dead, he should have but he let him be the second his eyes closed. People were watching him, so he let him be but then the whole fight between the sand and leaf happened.

That frightened Naruto even more, even if Kakashi and Ryou would've try to calm him down with their words, Tsuya did get injured and he was at his side. Tsuya wasn't meant for this world but he was, if he died from his original world to be here, then maybe they were meant to be? Naruto was lonely and Tsuya hated home, so maybe it was a sign for them to be one. Like boyfriend and boyfriend?

" You should stay in bed, you're too sick."

" Naruto, I'm fine."

" NO, you are not. Tsuya, Gaara broke your arm, you need to stay in bed until your alllllll better, believe it!"

After bringing back Tsunada, Tsuya praised Naruto for doing so even if he doesn't like her as much as he should, like she almost was bad as Endeavor and present mic. Bad mix. He gets use to her while also training more on his chakra control and quirk, but also keeping an eye on Sasuke. He was busy, but not busy enough with Naruto. They trained together and even more so that Naruto officially moved into the Kakashi household.

I mean, who else would watch out for Tsuya? especially with Sasuke and the snake sanin sneaking about and the Akatsuki.

Tsuya leaves with the Sasuke retrieval mission, he fights with Shikamaru but in mid battle, he flees when Temari comes to asset him, he was faster than lighting. He wanted to help and heal the mission but Naruto and Sasuke were important. He stops to see Naruto on the floor bleeding and Sasuke standing over him, Tsuya felt his heart tighten up and wanting to throw up. Naruto was dead and it was Sasuke's fault. This feeling was almost numbing. Tsuya makes his presence known and Sasuke locks on to him, some guilt ate him up a bit.

" He offered you help too, back home? You can come with me."

" No, back home is dead but so is Naruto. Go, before I kill you."

" Hn. It's always Naruto, huh?"

" It will always be Naruto."

Tsuya forced almost all of the Chakra he had in him into Naruto, it perfectly molds together. He was healing everything, every wound he gotten. Barely out of chakra, he stood up but falls, Kakashi caught him with ease. " You did good." He hears and the next moment he was out.

He wakes up to see Naruto, bandage up and holding his hand. Tsuya cries, not in shock of fear but in relief, he finally understands why Naruto was so worried and so scared for him. He understood what Naruto felt with him and felt guilty that he made Naruto feel that way. He sits up and slowly wrapped Naruto in a hug while crying into his shoulder. Tears fall down his cheeks as Naruto hugs him back, he already cried for Sasuke leaving and he was crying because Tsuya was crying.

After that, they began slowly learning under Pervy-sage and he understood why Naruto is somewhat protective of Tsuya, he was special. He was something out of this world, which he was when Naruto explained why he must be with Tsuya. Pervy-sage knew there was something out there than this world, but didn't expect it from Naruto's friend. He was a lovely student but stern like good ol' Hiruzen.

" Stop perving on girls, you morons!"

" Ack! Stop pulling my hair! Brat!"

The day Naruto must leave to train under Pervy-sage was the hardest thing to do. He had a family, he loved his home, and Tsuya need him! Who is to protect him?!

He was then comforted by Tsuya who said that he should leave for training, get stronger so that they can bring Sasuke home and be back safely. Naruto didn't want to go until Tsuya once more stated,

" If you leave right now, this minute with that Pervy fool and I'll be your boyfriend. But you have to get strong with me. I can't ignore this feelings.. and I hope I'll be a capable boyfriend when you get back."

" Dang it, Tsuya... do you mean this?"

" Serious as a heart attack."