They date a chubby girl

Requested by: @Rosalie-Hale08

Patrick:

This boy loves that you're chubby. If you start to put yourself down about being chubby, he will shut that shit down quickly ain't no girlfriend of his gonna put themselves down. He loves when you sit on his lap or when he picks you up bridal style and just carry's you around because he loves proving that you're not heavy at all. You yell at him constantly when he picks you up. "Put me down! I'm to heavy to be picking up!" He usually laughs and continues to carry you around

Henry:

This boy loves to hold you tight and give you the love that you deserve. Your weight has always been a struggle and past relationships haven't worked out because of it. Henry showed you it wasn't your weight that was the problem it was the attitude of the person you had dated before. He has built your self esteem up and helped you fall in love with yourself just like he did when he first saw you. Sure he's a bully when it comes to other people but if someone bullies you now that's not okay. He will take care of that bully later but he always makes sure your alright.

Vic:
This boy fucking praises you. Someone called you fat he will tell you other wise. Someone makes fun of your weight that boy will prove them wrong. He lives to make you feel better about yourself. No one is gonna put his cute little chunky monkey down. (Sorry if that's offensive or seems rude. I found it to be a cute nick name and also it's really good ice cream.)

Belch:
This boy loves you just the way you are. So what if your on the chubbier side so is he and you love that about him. He loves making you feel better about yourself. You guys both give each other complements. It doesn't matter what size you guys are all that mattered is that you guys love yourself and each other.

A/n: Hello everyone. It's been a while huh. Sorry about the delay with everything it's just been a shity couple of months honestly. I haven't been able to get out of writers block for a while also I've been busy with life stuff. I've been trying to balance work, my relationship, social, school, and family life along with my mental health and I'm failing terribly at it. Anyways sorry if this one sucked this was a hard one for me to write because I'm not very body positive towards myself. I am on the chubby side and I've heard multiple mean comments from my family and strangers. So once again sorry.
Sincerely, Damnit-Ross