How jealous are you both

Patrick:

Him-10/10. He's a very jealous person when it comes to you. He knew that you're very beautiful and guys would flirt with you when ever they get the chance.

You- 1/10. You weren't the jealous type. Honestly you came to the point that being jealous is just dumb when dating Patrick. He's a huge flirt and now your just use to it.

Henry:

Him- 5/10. He try's not to be a jealous person until a guy flirts with you. That's when he becomes a different person and he starts to act like an asshole to you.

You- 4/10. Your not really jealous of other girls but if they get too close to Henry you get a little jealous. You start to become a little protective and you'll sometimes scare the girl who's gotten a little to close to Henry off.

Victor:

Him- 1/10. This boy knows that you are not interested in anyone. You always tell him that you want him and only him. He also hears you say you have a boyfriend when a guy starts to flirt with you. You never really gave him a reason to be jealous.

You- 5/10. You got a little jealous when a girl walked up to Vic and just start aimlessly flirting with him. He's kinda clueless to it but it just gets you a little jealous when he flirts slightly back with them. You don't think he means to but you can't help but get a little jealous.

Belch:

Him- 7/10. He is a jealous boy. He knows that anyone would lucky to be with you and that guys hit on you all the time. Usually when a guy flirts with you he gets really jealous because it should be him flirting with you not some random guy you don't know.

You- 10/10. Your not jealous of females because you know he will not put up with a girl that isn't you flirting with him. You're jealous of his car. That's all he talks about sometimes and it makes you so jealous. You swear he loves that car more than you sometimes.