You guys get back together

Patrick:
Patrick literally wasn't sure how to get you back because being in a relationship was all new to him. So he actually went to your cousin Henry for help. Well after Henry beat the shit out of him for hurting you. Patrick couldn't be very mad because he knew he deserved it for hurting you. "Alright now that I probably have a broken nose and a busted lip can you please help me get back (y/n)?" He asked Henry. Henry nodded and smirked. "(Y/n)!!!" Henry screamed. You came rushing out the front door with a worried look on your face. "Henry is-." You stopped talking when you saw Patrick standing there. Your eyes started to water. "Why are you here? Henry make him go away!" You yelled. The tears were now falling down your cheeks. Henry turned to look at Patrick. "I'm not leaving," Patrick said. He ran past Henry and straight to you. He immediately pulled you into a hug and held you tight. "Baby I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I just- gosh I'm stupid." You giggled at what he had said. "Yea you are but that still doesn't make up for you not calling what we had a relationship." You said angrily. You pulled away from his hug and turned your back to him. Which was a mistake because Patrick just came up right behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He started to lightly pepper kisses up and down your neck. "Patrick knock it off." You said sternly. You felt him smirk against your neck. "I'll knock it off if you give me another chance." You turned your head towards him. "I know even if I gave you another chance you won't knock it off." He smirked and kisses you really quickly. "But seriously (Y/n) I really want another chance. I'm really sorry baby and I miss you." He said with such a serious tone that it kinda scared you that he was serious for once. You let out a sigh of defeat. "Okay I'll give you another chance but if you hurt me again you will not be allowed near me and you won't get another chance. Got that?" You asked. You turned around in his arms so that you were facing him. "Yeah, I got it. I wouldn't dare hurt you again anyways." He said as he started to lean in to kiss you.

Henry:
You had just arrived at Henry's house to see him and his friends outside. He looked so lost and broken. Your heart broke when you saw him break down in tears. You quickly ran to him and tackled him in a hug. "Ow, what the heck? Wait babe?" You looked at him and smiled. He immediately hugged you back. "I'm so sorry for what I did to your brother and his friends. I apologized to all of them and I hope Richie gave you that message I told him to give you." Henry said. You nodded and held him tighter. "Henry I missed you so much and I love you too." Henry smiled. "Can I have another chance?" He asked with a serious face. "Of course Henry but if you do what you did again you will not see me in a million years." You said with a smile on your face while Henry just looked terrified at the thought of not being able to see you ever again if he messes up.

Victor:
Victor was a mess so the gang thought it would be a good idea to take him to the park. It was going great until he heard your laugh. He turned his head in the direction it came from. There you were with the losers laughing at a horrible joke Richie said. "Richie t-that joke was s-so bad." You said while laughing which caused you to stutter a little bit. "But you're laughing so it must have been funny," Richie said back. You shrugged and smiled. That's when you felt someone looking at you which was weird because why would anyone be looking at you other than the losers and your brother. "(Y/n) d-d-don't turn to y-your l-left." You heard your brother say to you. You turned to look at him confused when you heard the obnoxiously loud burp. "Please tell me the bowers gang isn't here." You whispered. "Yea they are and they're coming this way so we better go," Ben says. We all started to walk away so we wouldn't get bothered by the bowers gang. "Where are you going losers?" Patrick's voice hit my ears and I looked to the front of us and saw him standing there. I glared at him with hatred. "Aye cut that shit out (y/n) I'm not gonna hurt you, princess. Well unless you want me to." He winked at me. I made a gagging noise and the group laughed. "You will not be doing anything to her Patrick." The voice that I love so much hits my ears and I smile a little bit. I turn to look at him and see that he looks miserable. Huh, his new girlfriend must be putting him through hell and back. You felt a hand tug you to the middle of the group making you almost fall onto the person. "You know instead of tugging me you could have called my name or something." You said annoyed. You looked at the person only to see your brother looking at you with concern in his eyes. He then looks at Vic and pulls you towards him. "No Bill don't do this." You said as you tried to pull away from your twins' grip. Man who knew he was this strong. You finally gave up when you knew you weren't able to break free from his grip. He stopped when he was in front of Vic. "T-Talk it o-out you t-t-two." He said and stepped back to give you guys some space. You let out a sigh and refused to look at Vic. "Princess please look at me." He said softly. You shook your head no. He sighed and lightly grabbed your chin making you look at him. Your eyes were watering because it hurt to look at him after what he had said. "I'm so sorry. I should have never broken up with you because it turns out the girl was fucking annoying and I didn't like her as much as I like you." You let a couple of tears slip from your eyes. Vic immediately wiped them away with his free hand. "Vic I thought you wanted n-n-normal. I'm not normal. I h-have a s-stutter and I k-know i-it bothers you." You whispered to him. He looked at you confused. "It never bothered me. I just..." You pulled away from the light grip that he had on your chin. "You just w-what? W-were you a-a-ashamed to be s-seen with me?" You asked looking down. "What? I was never ashamed of you baby girl. I broke up with you because the gang kept filling my head that I wouldn't be good enough for you so I guess instead of breaking up with by saying that I went with something that probably hurt you more then I wanted it to." He said sadly. You quickly looked at him and punched his arm. "Victor Criss why on earth would you believe in those morons?!?" You asked him slightly angry. "HEY!" You hear the rest of the bowers gang yell. You giggled a little bit but got serious when Victor didn't answer you. "Vic-." He cut you off finally finding the words he wanted to say. "Because I knew they were right. I didn't deserve you. You always deserve better than me but yet you still went out with me knowing what I do. I didn't and still don't deserve you. I only brought up the girl because she was my escape from my mind about how dumb I'm going to be for breaking up with you. I'm really sorry princess. I know you probably don't wa-." You cut him off by giving him a kiss on the lips. He immediately kissed back and smiled into the kiss. You pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I forgive you and before you ask me yes I'll give you another chance but if you call me not normal again I will leave you forever. You got that?" You asked. He nodded his head and had a scared look on his face. You smiled and gave him a quick kiss before going back to the losers.

Belch:
Belch is one ballsy guy because he did the most cliche thing ever even though your mother would fucking flip shit if she found out he was on the property but thankfully she was at the hospital with your brother Eddie because something happened to him. Anyways you were in your room getting ready for bed when you heard music coming from outside. You looked at your window confused. "Is that AC/DC?" You asked yourself. Sure enough, the first lines of you shook me all night long started to play. You smiled and walked over to the window. You opened it more and looked out to see Belch standing there holding a boombox above his head. "So romantic Belch." You said laughing. You could see him smile and shake his head. "Only for you babe." He said letting out a chuckle. "Give me a second and I'll be down." You said. He nodded his head and put down the boombox. You left the window and grabbed your bathrobe that was hanging on your closet door. You quickly wrapped it around yourself and went downstairs. Quickly running to the back door which almost made you fall because you didn't bother turning any lights on so it's pitch black in your house but thankfully you made it to the back door without hurting yourself to much. You opened the door and took one step onto the back porch before shivering slightly. "Belch how about you come in because I'm cold and I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stand out here for while talking to you." You said. Belch nodded and grabbed his boombox making his way towards you. You guys walked inside and Belch immediately pulled you into a hug. The boombox hitting your back because he forgot to put it down. "Ouch Belch." You said. "Oh shit sorry baby." He said. He put down the boombox and hugged you again. You smiled hugging him back. "I miss you Belch." You whispered in his ear. You felt him hug you tighter. "I miss you too (Y/n)." He said back sadly. He pulled away from the hug and looked at you with a sad expression on his face. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have brought up the past and I know I shouldn't have brought up Cindy. I really want to fix us and the problems we have. I just want to be yours again. Please give me another chance to fix everything between us and to at least try harder to be a perfect boyfriend to you." He said. Oof he sounded so broken and upset. You looked at him and then looked at the ground unsure of what to say. "Belch... Our relationship is going to be very hard to fix but I guess if your willing to try and fix it I'll give it shot to. If it doesn't work out we can always be friends." You said to him. "I'll also try to not be the bitchy girlfriend that I am." You smiled and looked at him. He was smiling and looking at you with love in his eyes. The sound of the front door opening pulled you two back to reality. You quickly gave belch a look that meant 'you should probably go' he nodded sneaking in one more kiss before leaving out the back door forgetting his boombox. You sighed when you noticed it on the ground and picked it up. "How do you forget this big thing." You said giggling a little bit.

(A/n): sorry if Vic's and Belch's seem messy.