They hit you/accidentaly hit you

Patrick:
You and Patrick were having an argument like usual but this one kinda got out of hand. You were getting sick of Patrick always being with Vic and barely hanging out with you. "Do you not like me anymore?" You ask suddenly. "Of course I like you. What kind of question is that?" He asks back. "Because it seems like you have more feelings for the wimp of the gang than you do with me!" You yelled. (I know none of us would ever say that about Vic.) Patrick glared at you. "Take that back. He is not a wimp. If anyone is a wimp it's you!" He yells at you. You glare at him angrily. "If I'm the wimp then how come I can stand up for myself and he can't. He always has you to stand up for him while I'm off standing up for myself and you because people keep calling you gay and they keep saying that I'm nothing but a cover up. I'm starting to believe them." You said quietly. You suddenly felt a stinging pain coming from your cheek. You instantly looked at Patrick with shock. "D-Did you just hit me?" You ask him. He himself looked down at his hand and then back at you in disbelief. "Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you." He apologized. He went to go hug you but you backed away from him unsure of how to feel.

Henry:
You were on the ground holding your stomach from a fight you found yourself in with Henry. It started off as a simple disagreement but it escalated quickly into fist fight. Henry looked down at you angrily. "Y-You asshole." You breath out. You go to get up but he pushes you back down. "Excuse me I'm not the asshole who started all of this. If you didn't start t-." You cut him off by tackling him. You guys start rolling around and throwing punches left and right until Belch grabs you off of Henry. Patrick quickly grabs Henry so he can't go after you. Suddenly Vic appears in front of you and wipes your face off with a wet cloth. "What was the argument about this time?" Victor asks you calmly. "He thought I was cheating on him with Stanley. I tried to explain to the moron that Stanley's father hired me to tutor stanley because he's falling behind in science class. Henry kept saying I wasn't telling the truth and before you know it I'm on the ground holding my stomach." You explained. Vic nodded and turned to Henry who was now looking at the ground ashamed. "And what's your part of the story?" Vic asked Henry. "She cheated on me with him." He mumbled. You roll your eyes and break free from Belch's grasp. "Fuck this bullshit I'm going home." You said angrily.

Vic:
You were laying on the ground rolling around in a fit of laughter after getting lightly punched by Vic. Just a few minutes before this happened you had found an amazing hiding place in Vic's room. So you decided that it would be the perfect time to get back at Vic for all the times he's scared you.  As soon as Vic left his room to go use the bathroom you hid in the spot. Waiting patiently for him to return from the bathroom. You were going a little impatient after a while because he was taking forever to get back to his room. "Hey princess my mo-." "Boo!" You yell when you jump out of your hiding place. "Ahhh!!" He screams and throws a punch. The punch connects with You shoulder and make you laugh. "Babe that's not funny you really scared the shit out of me." He said truthfully. This just makes you laugh harder.

Belch:
You were bored out of your mind helping belch work on his car. You had zoned out and didn't hear Belch say catch. Suddenly you felt a stinging pain coming from your left eye. "OWWW!!" You screamed. Your hands immediately flew up to your left eye that is now throbbing. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry babe. I should of checked if you heard me. I feel horrible." Belch apologized quickly. You were crying because of the pain and it made Belch feel worse than he already did. "Lets go in and I'll put some ice on your eye. I'm so dumb I should of just yelled your name instead of tossing it up to you." He said. You looked at him because now you feel bad for making him feel horrible. "It's not your fault Belch. I should of been paying attention." You said to him.

(A/n): I'm sorry that this is a day late and that Vic's sucks.