You get found

Patrick-
He found out immediately that they had found you because on the same day you had gotten found he had gotten arrested for some minor vandalism. You were being escorted to a interrogation room when you had passed by an open door. "(Y/n)?" You had stopped dead in your tracks at the sound of that oh so familiar voice. "Babe is that really you?" You now turned your head with tears in your eyes to find that it was Patrick. You didn't really care if you were gonna get yelled at for just running into a room that someone was being interrogated in. You ran right into Patrick's open arms. "Babe it is you!!!" He yelled. You held onto him tight and let the tears fall. "Shh baby girl." He tried to calm you down but it only seemed to make it worse as you started to sob. You looked up at Patrick. "I thought you hated me and... A-and you were chasing me around trying to hurt me where I was. B-but I know y-you love m-me and would n-never d-do that t-to me. Right?" You asked. He looked down at you with tears falling down his cheeks. "I would never hurt you in a million years. I love you way to much to hurt you. Your my word and the only thing that can keep me sane (Y/n)." Patrick said. He pulled you closer to him and held you tighter. "Who ever took you is going to pay for making you go through all of that. But for now your safe in my arms where you belong." Patrick whispered to you quietly. You just held onto him like he was your only way to cling on to reality.

Henry-
You just showed up on his doorstep crying and all dirty. You banged on his front door waiting for an answer. The door opened and revealed an angry Henry. "What do y-. Babe?" His anger turned in to shock and disbelief when he saw it was you. "Henry please tell me your real and this isn't some horrible fucking nightmare." You said quietly. "It's really me babe." He said. You immediately clung on to him. "Where have you've been?" Henry asked. "I don't fucking know. All I know is I saw a clown on the way to your house and then I felt like I was in a never ending nightmare." You said scared. Henry held you tighter and rub your back. "What was so nightmarish about it?" You looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "You... Henry, you kept dying and things were eating you. I-I couldn't do a-anything to help you. It j-just kept repeating over and over again." You voice cracked as tears streamed down your cheeks. "I should of been there. I should of picked you up instead of letting you come by yourself." He said sadly. "Don't blame yourself for me going missing Henry." You said to him sternly. "I can't help but blame myself babe. I-I wasn't t-there to protect you." Henry said while starting to cry. You pulled him close to you and held him as tight as you could. "I'm n-never letting y-you walk alone again." He said.

Vic-
Bill after finding out that they had found you alive was over joyed and had to go tell Vic. Bill had just arrived at Vic's house running up to his front door knocking frantically on it. The door opened with a annoyed looking Vic. "What!?" Vic yelled annoyed. "W-Whoa Vic sorry to of b-bother you." Bill said. Vic's eyes went wide with shock no realizing who was knocking on his door. Bill hasn't been outside or seen in weeks since you had gone missing. "Sorry Bill I didn't mean to yell at you." Vic apologized to Bill. "It's fine. I got s-some news to t-tell you." Bill said with a smile on his face. "Please don't tell me anything bad." Vic begged. "S-She's alive. I-If you wanna t-talk to her you have to come t-to my house. The only thing is she's g-gone mute." Bill said sadly. Vic's eyes widened and he quickly grabs his camo jacket. "Let's go." Vic said to Bill as he starts to walk towards your house. What felt like hours to Vic was only a couple of minutes before they got to your home. Bill opened the front door. "(Y/N)!! Y-You have a visitor!!" Bill yelled. Soon the sound of someone walking to come down stairs is heard. You had your head down and didn't notice Vic standing at the bottom of the stairs staring up at you in awe with tears staring to fall down his cheeks. "Princess?" He asked quietly. Your head shot up and you locked eyes with Vic. You ran down the rest of the stairs and jumped on him. "How long ago was she found?" Vic asked. "About a day ago b-but I d-didn't know until l-last night when m-my mom brought her home f-from the police station." Bill said. Vic nodded and looked down at you with disbelief. He couldn't believe you were actually here in his arms. "I missed you so much (Y/n)." He whispered in your ear. He knew you weren't going to answer considering you had gone mute. He couldn't help but hope you would say something back. "I-I m-missed you too." Your voice came out so quietly that Bill and Vic almost didn't catch it. They both looked at you in shock before Vic broke out into a huge smile.

Belch-
Belch kept hearing what he thought were rumors that you had been found alive and that you had been found two weeks ago. "Hey Belch did you see (Y/n) yet?" Vic asks out of the blue. "No why?" Belch ask back. "Because your about to." Vic said. As soon as he said it belch heard someone yell at the top of their lungs. "REGINALD HUGGINS!!" He stop what he was doing and turned into the direction he heard his name get yelled from. When he saw it was you he felt his heart skip a beat more like skip a bunch of beats. He ran to you quickly and pulled you into a hug. "So it was true you getting found. I thought they were rumors again. Where did you go? Who took you? Is this real life or am I dreaming?" He asked. You looked at him and smirked. "No they were rumors. I don't know where I am. A clown took me. Your not only dreaming but your having a nightmare." You said with a smirk. Belch looked at you really closely. "Well if this was a night you wouldn't kiss back." He quickly kissed you and you of course kissed back. He pulled away from the kiss. "I swear your mean to me sometimes." Belch said with a small laugh. "I couldn't help myself. You set yourself up with all the questions." You said laughing. "What really happened to you?" He asked. "All I remember is me falling asleep and then I woke up in the sewers lost. I felt fear creep it's way in my body and that's when I saw the clown." You said. You told him a little bit more before you broke down crying. "I've been trying  everything to help me stay awake because I'm scared that I'll need up back in the sewers again with that clown." You said while cry. Belch pulled you into a tight hug and started to rub your back soothingly. "Shh babe. I'm here now. How about you stay the night over my house or I sneak into your house and stay the night there. You deserve a good nights rest." He said sincerely.

————————————————————————
(A/n): hello everyone sorry for the really late update just a lot has been going on in my life. Family issues have come up and I had to put this book on hold for a couple of weeks or months idk when I last updated this book. Anyways I'm really sorry if this chapter isn't very good.