You write them a letter to help you cope with them missing

Patrick:
Dear Patrick,
       I miss you so much. I know you're not going to be able to read this until they find you but I felt like writing you a letter. Honestly, I think I'm writing this to help me cope with you missing. Anyways I hope you're okay and that they'll find you soon. Also, I better get notified that they found you. Patrick, I miss you so fucking much and it hurts not being able to see you. I miss the dumb shit we would argue about. I miss you kissing my neck to make me stop being angry with you. The things I miss the most is your arms wrapped around me in a loving manner and you telling me you love me. I love you, Patrick I really do, even though sometimes I don't show it.
                          Sincerely, (Y/n)

Henry:
Dear Henry,
       Your such a moron. I told you one day that if you fucked with the wrong person something would happen and look you went missing. If that person isn't hurting you I will because the pain I'm feeling right now is unbearable. My heart breaks every minute that you not found. I miss you, Henry. I miss everything about you. I even miss your dumb mullet hair cut. I love you Henry so much.
                             Sincerely, (Y/n)

Victor:
Dear Victor,
       I hope your okay where ever you are Vic. I miss you so much. My stutter has gotten worse so much worse. I can't even say one word without stuttering because my anxiety has been at an all-time high. Patrick keeps hitting on me and honestly, it's getting a little uncomfortable. My mom told me writing this would help me cope but it's not helping me cope at all. I love you, Victor. I miss having you around and I miss your smile. Please be found soon because I need you.
                        Sincerely, (Y/n)

Belch:
Dear Reginald,
          I thought this would help me clear my mind of all negative thoughts that are running through my head. Where the hell are you Belch? I miss you so freakin much. It hurts that I can't do anything to help find you. I look for you everywhere I go. Even when I go out with my mom, I look for you. I feel like punching you but at the same time, I feel like hugging you and kissing you. You must have done something dumb to go missing. I miss you Belch. I love you so much. Just be alright and please be found soon.
Sincerely, (Y/n)

(A/n): I've been listening to sincerely, me way too much and that is the reason this chapter exists.