•🌷30🦋•

"Ow..." hoseok winced in his sleep as he felt a hand on his lower back and tried to roll on the other side but was stopped by something so he slowly opened his eyes.

"G-gukie-hyung..?

Jungkook was messaging his back while he was completely naked under him, his ass on display. Hoseok blushed and tried to cover himself but jungkook stopped him again.

"Babe I'm sure you are sore from yesterday, this will make you get better faster. So stay still and let me take care of you." Jungkook strictly said and grabbed a bottle of oil, pouring some into his hand and continued on with his thing..

"O-okay.." hoseok laid back and covered his red face with the sheets, "W-where's jimin-hyung?" He quietly asked, his voice muffled behind the blankets.

"He's in the bathroom taking a shower, you can join him if you want?" Jungkook glanced at the younger.

"O-Okay, I feel sticky."

"Go on then, I'll prepare clothes for you and tell jimin to hurry up, we only have an hour before we leave." Jungkook said and grabbed a towel, wiping the oil from the younger's body and sat him up, "Give me a kiss before you go."

Hoseok blushed redder and grabbed the older by the cheeks, pressing their lips together as jungkook grabbed his naked waist and deepened the kiss.

"H-hyung!" Hoseok squealed as jungkook carried him to the bathroom while trailing kisses down his neck and grabbed the older's hair, moaning.

The bathroom was unlocked so jungkook pushed it open with his free hand and knocked on the glass door of the bathtub, "Jiminie open!"

Jimin openef the door, squinting to not get soap in his eyes, "Oh hoseok? You want a shower too?"

Hoseok nodded shyly, trying not to look at jimin's naked body as jungkook set him in the bathtub.

"Don't fuck him jimin or I'll punish you both!" Jungkook warned them before he exited and closed the door behind.

Jimin chuckled and grabbed hoseok by the waist, "How can I not? When you look so fuckable right now hm?"

"W-we need to hurry up hyung, w-we only have an hour left. A-and.."

"And what?" Jimin smirked, gripping the younger's chin to make him look at him in the eyes, "M-my butt hurts." Hoseok pouted.

Jimin laughed and released his chin, opening the shower back on, "I was just kidding baby, let's hurry up now."
——-

"What is this?" Jimin asked, eyeing the stuff on the bed as he put hoseok on the bed, wrapping him up in a towel.

"Get dressed first, you'll see what it is." Jungkook smirked and gave them their clothes.

Jimin scoffed and quickly put on his clothes and helped hoseok with his, sitting on the bed. "What is it?" He asked again.

Jungkook opened the little box and took out two butt plugs, "You'll be wearing this in the plane, if you cum before we reach home, you'll be punished. Understand?"

Hoseok gulped and obediently nodded his head while jimin sprang off the bed, shaking his head, "No way I'm I gonna put that thing up my ass!"

Jungkook ignored jimin and grabbed hoseok, putting him across his thighs and pulled his pants down, "It'll just hurt a little Okay?" He spoke softly, pecking the younger's perky ass.

Hoseok nodded and bit his lip as Jungkook spit on his ass, stretching him open with his fingers and lastly put the plug in, "D-daddy." He moaned.

"Good boy, all finished now." Jungkook praised and pulled hoseok's pants up, kissing his lips softly and sat him on the bed, making him wince quietly.

"Jimin be good boy for daddy and come here before I get angry." Jungkook narrowed his eyes dangerously.

Jimin shook his head 'no' and screwed back to the bathroom door.

"One!" Jungkook started counting. "If I count up to five and you don't come, expect spankings. Two!"

"Okay! I'm coming!" Jimin quickly walked up to the bed and made himself comfortable on top of Jungkook's lap.

"That's what I thought." Jungkook pulled down his pants and slapped his ass hard.

"Ow! Y-you didn't reach to five though!" Jimin screamed in pain.

"I was going to give you ten but I'll reduce to five for coming in time." He said and slapped him again, "Don't disobey me again, understand?"

"Y-Yes!"

Another slap.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Good, now start counting." Jungkook smirked and slapped his ass again, harder this time.

"Five!"

"Nope, that's one."

Hoseok watched as jimin got spanks while in his stomach cause he couldn't sit, he's just glad he listened the first time.

"Disobey me again, you'll be in much more pain. Now go and put on your shoes, we are leaving." Jungkook said and pulled up the younger's pants after he got in the butt plug in.

"O-Okay daddy." Jimin got off the older's lap and limped towards the door to put on his shoes. His dick was already hard and leaking and he wanted nothing more than to cum. He doesn't know how he'll hold in for four more hours.

"Let's go our plane Is here!" Jungkook yelled and intertwined their hands with his, walking them outside the cruise and opened the door for them.

"Ow h-hyung... I can't sit down." Hoseok whined as he tried sitting down, giving the puppy eyes to jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and sat down on the middle sit, patting his lap, "Come here, and you too jimin."

Hoseok happily giggled and settled himself on one of jungkook's thigh while jimin sighed, "Are you sure you can hold me for four hours? Hobi is light as a feather. I can take care of myself."

"No baby, I'm the reason you can't put your ass down so I'm taking responsibility for it. Now come here, don't disobey me."

Jimin had no choice but to sit on there so he slowly sat down, his face facing the older and just hugged them both, "Good night."

Jungkook chuckled, "Already sleepy? We literally just woke up."

"My dick hurt like hell, I'm trying to sleep to distract myself." Jimin said, glaring at jungkook and put his head back on the older's chest.

"Alright then. Are you sleepy too seokie?" He asked the youngest.

Hoseok shook his head, "N-no daddy."

"Good, keep me accompany. I'm not sleepy too."

"Okay!"

Hoseok started happily talking about random things all through the flight, while jungkook just chuckled along.

Jimin couldn't sleep with someone talking above him so just ended up listening to hoseok's cute giggles and stories, forgetting about the plug up his ass.

I don't know where I'm going with this book anymore, suggest something you want to happen before I finish it off. If you want to. Thank you😃

See you on the next chapter 😃💜