•💥25💥•

Hoseok woke up 7:00 Pm at night, he looked around the huge bed he was on and find neither Jimin or Jungkook.

panicking, he quickly got off the bed and winced as his ankles and wrists were still sore from the tight rope.

He exited the room and slowly walked down the stairs, now aware that he was at jungkook's house.

He ighed in relief when he saw the two he was looking for peacefully sleeping at the couch.

Hoseok smiled and put a blanket over their bodies, softly kissing their cheeks and snapped his head to the side as he heard a loud groan coming from under the stairs?

He curiously moved to the stairs and saw a small door leading to the basement. Is that where the groans are coming from?

He hesitated before opening the door and was shocked to see Taeyong tied up to a chair and his mouth gagged by cloth.

Hoseok looked back at Jimin and jungkook who were still sleeping and turned around, entering the basement and closed the door behind himself.

He sat on the chair in front of him and nervously played with his fingers, he doesn't know why he wanted to talk this man but he wanted to ask him why he do what he does.

So he got up and untied the cloth from his mouth and sat back again on his chair.

"The fuck you want?" Taeyong angrily hissed, wiggling his body around to untie the ropes around him.

Hoseok observed the man up and down, his head was badly bleeding and his face was filled with bruises. Those guys did him real bad.

"W-why are you like this Taeyong? I remember when I first met you three years ago, you were a good guy. You always even gave homeless people money. What happened to you?"

Taeyong tsked and looked up at hoseok, his eyes burning with anger, "I was always like this kid, I was pretending to be a good guy to make you my little slut but too bad you refused me. I would have force myself into you and make you do what I wanted but that idiot friend of yours got me that night. I'm still looking for him though to kill him, no one escapes me." Another painful groan leaves his lips.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok sighs and gets up, walking towards jimin and jungkook who were now awake, waiting him to finish his talk.

"Deal with him please." He says, patting their back and walks out of the basement, closing the door.

Jimin and Jungkook gave each other knowing looks and move towards the male on the chair, circling around him with mischievous smirks on their faces.

"Hmm I wonder how I should kill you." Jimin touches his chin, thinking hard as if he's going to operate an important task.

"Y-you can't kill me. You know how powerful I am." Taeyong stuttered, his eyes showed fear now.

Jungkook chuckled and takes out a metal suitcase beneath the table and opens it, revealing all kinds of knives.

Taeyong widens his eyes and shakes his head like a Madman, "N-no y-you can't do this. I'll kill you."

"You can't kill me if I kill you instead, what do you think?" Jungkook grabs a sharp knife and traces it on his face, playfully grinning at him.

"You know what's funny?" Jimin begins, grabbing Taeyong's hair harshly, "How you killed so many people without mercy yet you are shaken up by just a mere knife."

"Ahhh!" Taeyong screams as jimin stabs him by the arm.

"You fucking killed my mother just for your satisfaction you bitch!" Jimin screams and stabs him again, tears streaming down his face and falls to the ground, dropping the knife.