Jaycee's Got A Secret

“Jaycee! Jaycee! Jaycee!” Taylor my best friend at the time ran up to me

“Taylor chill. What’s up?” I said tucking my white collared shirt into the plaid skirt we were required to wear.

It was about 20 minutes before first class and most people were either just arriving or prepping for the huge final we had today

“Mr. Addams is looking for you” She said almost out of breath from running over to me

“Mr. Addams? Why? I know I don’t have the best score on that last test but why does he have to bother me now?”

“I have no idea. I just saw him and he told me to tell you he was looking for you”

Meaghan, another friend of mine, joined the conversation along with Cassidy and Annalyn.

Meaghan spoke first “Tay, who did was looking for Jaycee?”

T: “Mr. Addams, why?”

M: “Every single year”

J: “What do you mean every single year?”

C: “There’s always one person each year”

J: “ And? Still no one has answered my question”

Cassidy, Annalyn, and Meaghan all looked at each other

A: “Jace, if he’s looking for you do not go. I repeat do NOT go”

J: “Why!!!! Still no one’s answered”

C: “If you go, stuff is gonna happen. And by stuff I mean the stuff that could get him fired and we all know better than to go telling administration that type of thing. Especially if no one can prove it”

T: “How do you guys even know that actually happens?”

C: “Every year it happens to some innocent girl. The next year she switches schools or moves. Something totally sketchy like that.”

T: “That could just be a coincidence”

A: “A pretty weird coincidence”