The Moment I Knew

A/N So this story is based in 2013 and let’s just pretend that 5SOS didn’t go on the TMH tour J it sounds weird but just go with it…..it will all make sense later. Please comment!! I love hearing from all my lovely readers)

So our first date was absolutely incredible. Nothing …..happened if that’s what you’re wondering. Ashton was sitting right next to him and basically had a heart attack whenever Luke breathed, much less try to pull something. Thank god, Luke knew better than that.

We had hung out like we always do most days and it didn’t feel any different. It was such a weird feeling when we would be watching a movie and he’s just put his arm around me. I’m used to it now but it just took a while.

It was a Thursday after school when he asked me for our second date. Not a movie, not just hanging out, not a double date. Like a real date at some fancy restaurant he knew about.  Of course any reason to get dressed up I’m all in, so of course I spent like an hour getting ready and Berkeley helped with hair and makeup. Ashton was standing close the entire time giving me this long ass lecture about not getting pregnant and how he would kill Luke if he brought me home a minute late.

Jaycee: http://www.polyvore.com/jaycee/set?id=136782704

We were still sitting in the car in Calum’s driveway. I had Ashton text Luke that we were here because I was shaking and could barley type a word. I mean it was my first “official” date with Luke. Help.

Ashton’s phone beeped and he turned around and stared straight at me.

“He’s waiting for you”

“Why can’t he come out here?”

“He wants to surprise you or something. I don’t attempt to understand the mind of Luke”

“Well it’s not much of a surprise if I know about it”

“Just go J”

“Fine.”

I get pit of the car and walk up to Calum’s front door. Before I could even knock, the door opened revealing Michael.