When he is turned around,I rip the shirt in to 3 pieces and then I shift back. I don't like this.

I tie 2 of the pieces around my chest and then the largest piece I tie around my waist like a very very short kind of skirt.

I clear my throat and he turns around. Now it's his turn to have eyes as big as baseballs. I really don't feel good about this....

My left leg is killing me. Pretty sure that's broke and my right wrist I'm pretty sure is sprained. And I have a few gashes and bruises.

From what I've learned,the bruises will be gone tomorrow and maybe a little longer for the gashes but 2 days for the wrist and I think 3-4 days for the leg.

Nix grabs everything he needs and comes back over to me,still sitting on the floor.

"Stand up"he says gruffly. I have never been this exposed in front of a guy before. It's weird and I feel like my reflexes are on standby if I need to punch him. I really don't like this....

Stop being such a baby!!
Kashi says to me.

I sigh and stand up,I wince In pain and Nix holds me up. Skin on skin contact with a guy....this is even weirder.

I hobble as he walks me over to the bathroom counter and then he wraps his arm around my waist lifting me off the ground and on the counter.

Granted,I'm still in this make shift thing I have around me. The top is double tied so no chance of that coming off but I've never really sat like I'm supposed to in dresses or skirts....

This is going to be a test of my skills.

————————————————————————

After an hour my gashes are cleaned and wrapped up and I'm still dressed like this. It's uncomfortable!

He mows moves to my wrist. He examines it and it's indeed sprained. He moves it around and he almost got kicked in the stomach. He dodged it and apologized. "When I'm in pain,I inflict pain on others"I say. "Ok,good to know"he answers back.

He wraps my wrist up with gauze and vet wrap((A/N I'm a horse person. I call it vet wrap ok? Don't judge)).

Then he moves to my leg. "So help me Pheonix your eyes wander,you'll go blind!"I warn him. I really hate being dressed like this. I mean,I'm not fat but I'm not a stick. I'm somewhere in between. He just chuckles "at least my last sight would be you" he grins. I roll my eyes "yea yea whatever. Just fix me up already pretty boy"I say,finding that I'm starting to smile to.

Oh my god,he's changing me. This can't happen!

I'm caught up in my thoughts when he starts moving my leg around. It not only surprises me but it hurts like heck! I give a strangled scream and grip the edge of the counter with one hand and bring the other to my mouth to chew on the skin behind my thumb. Don't judge me,it's what I do when I'm angry,stressed,or in this case freaking painful pain!!

He winces at my scream and immediately moves his hands away from my leg. My leg is numb,but I still feel pain. "Ok I'm going to touch it again"he warns warily. I just nod and bite my hand harder.

He touches it and it sends pleasant tingles through my leg but also painful waves through it as well. I bite my hand harder as I release a whimper and I then taste the blood of my hand in my mouth. I didn't realize how hard I was biting my hand.

He sighs and I think I hear him mumble "1....2....3" but I'm not positive. And I'm especially not positive as he moves my leg and realigns the bones.

I scream and grip both edges of the counter with both hands. Oh my freaking god that freaking hurt.

I'm breathing heavily and i pinched my eyes closed. And holding my breathe...which now that I think about it,not a good idea.

Nix notices this and stands up to his full height as he was crouching down at my leg. "T.J! Hey,look at me baby. Breathe....in and out...breathe..."he says softly,cupping my face between both his hands. I try and do as he says and slowly I open my eyes and start breathing again.

He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. At first I'm tense,I'm not one for hugs. But he's so warm and I lean into him.

I hesitantly put my arms around his waist and hug him back. This feels weird....skin on skin. But oh my gosh he's so warm!! He is now my personal heater! No one elses!!

We hug for awhile,just being with each other and then I ruin it. By yawning. He leans back and smiles at me "Tired?"he asks me. I nod my head as I yawn again. He chuckles "you yawn like a horse" I look at him "excuse me?"I say,fake offended. But he doesn't know it's fake. "Did you just insult me?! I yawn like a horse?! Do you know how hurtful that is!!?"I start to fake cry. His face goes from funny to worry in a matter of seconds. Aw this is awesome!

"Oh no no no no! Your beautiful! I swear,I'm so sorry T.J.!" He says,worry lacing every word and I can't hold it anymore.

I bust out laughing. Hard. His faces grows into confusion. "What?"he asks. "I was joking Pheonix. I know I yawn like a horse"I smile. He shakes his head and smiles back at me.

I hop off the counter and Nix helps me hobble to the closet. I grad one of his shirts and some basketball shorts and I make him look away as I slip on the clothes. He then helps me hobble to the bed and pulls back the covers and helps me slide into them.

"You sleep. I'm going to be down in my office catching up on work"he says as I lay my head on the pillow.

I nod and yawn again and then I'm out like a light.

————————————————————————

I wake up when I hear a bang. I thought it was Nix falling over something. I open my eyes and it's now night time.

I hear the bang again and I hear it's coming from the bathroom "Pheonix!"I yell as I lay my head back on the pillow.

The banging stops and soon it's quiet again. I hear footsteps and I believe it's Nix coming to bed.

T...I don't like this. The footsteps are heavier than our mates. T.J! It's not our mate!!
Kashi yells at me.

My eyes snap open in time to see a man I wish I would never see again.

I try and scream but something is already over my nose and mouth and soon,I'm gone like the wind.

"Pheonix..."is the very last words I utter