2

~T.J.~

Now that I'm back from the*Bleep*hole.....I chuck my bag into my room and then into the kitchen to grab an apple then I race outside before Cyrus can catch me to ask if I met any guys.
Today I wanna go out on a new trail with Wrangler. I head into the barn and grab her blue halter and leadrope,slip it on her and lead her out to brush her and then I put on my light oil saddle and turquoise saddle pad and slip on her light oil turquoise bridle and breast collar.

I lead her out of the barn and tighten up my girth before swinging my right leg over her back and pulling myself up and on her back

We walk for half an hour and I see the entrance of the new trail.
We start headed down the trail but I hear something off in the distance. I ask her for the canter and we set off towards the sound.
After we canter aways,the forest starts to clear and I see lots of dirt and the sound is louder;dirt bikes and 4-wheelers,Great.

We are stopped at the edge of the forest and I see some people jumping over dirt hills,some 4-wheelers doing donuts,and others doing other things.

I see this one dude on a blue and green dirt bike taking off his helmet and boy oh boy is this boy pretty. His brown hair is dripping with sweat as he sets his helmet down on the handle bars of his dirt bike. He calls over his friends I'm guessing and they all form a circle and they are talking while I take in more of the dirt track. I don't notice this idiot on a 4-wheeler coming full speed towards me and Wrangler. He zooms past us and Wrangler rears up and whinnies. Once I've calmed her down I see the idiot and a few of his friends chuckling quietly.
"What the heck is wrong with you?!"I yell at him,also earning the attention of everyone else around. "What do you mean?"the idiot asks
"I mean racing past me and my horse idiot!"I say"If i fell off,you could've KILLED me!"I yell at him. His and his friends smirks disappear"Well ya didn't"he says"Yea cause I'm a good rider"I roll my eyes. He's about to make a comeback and I can see the evil glint in his eyes. I hold up my pointer finger"ah! Don't even think bout it boy!"I tell him with narrowed eyes. He just laughs it off. "Fine. But I can ride this better than you can"he tells me,gesturing to the 4-wheeler. I scoff"oh yea? I'll beat you any day of the week"I smirk at him. "Wanna bet?" He asks me"oh you betcha!" I say. "Just one sec"I say. I lead wrangler over to a fallen over log and I slip off her saddle and saddle pad and set it on the log. I swing back on and we walk over to where we start. The Pretty boy from earlier walks us over to the start line. "Ok. 1 rule. No running each other off the road!"he says to us,specificity looking at my opponent"Trent I mean it!"pretty boy says. He walks off and stands next to the finish line. "Ok,here's the course. Y'all are gonna start here and race to the ledge over there where you gotta jump over it and then just do a small hill and then race back here"pretty boy says"Is that ok?"he asks looking at me. I give a short nod and get Wrangler ready. Now your prolly thinking"HOW THE FUDGE ARE YOU GONNA OUT RUN A DIRTBIKE?!"
Simple,dirt bikes need extra speed to get up hills,like cars. Wrangler is prepared for this! It's basically like a cross country corse! Easy peasy!!

Everyone has gathered around us,watching.
"On your Mark.....get set...."pretty boy starts
"GO!"he yells and Wrangler and me spring forward and dirtbike boy follows sweet. We go almost at full speed around a bend and we are a few yards away from the ledge. It's pretty wide but she's jumped farther. He passed us by a little but we catch up right before we take a leap of faith.

We soar over the gap and land gracefully and we are off again. We get to the hill and me and Wrangler easily speed up it while dirt bike boy struggles a little we are halfway down before he gets to the top. Once at the bottom of the hill I say,plain as day to Wrangler"Come on girl let's get em a show"and I'm telling you SHE. TAKES. OFF! I really think her hooves aren't touching the ground. We race across the finish line with ease and I praise and praise her for how good she did!