10

~T.J.~

I hear someone walk up behind me and wrangler.

She starts to move away from that person and I'm ready to beat someone for scaring her that much.

I turn around and swing,not even caring who it is.

I hit the person in the jaw and I hear them hit the ground with a thud and then a groan,then a growl.

On instinct I growl back. I see who's in front of me. I think his name is...Luca?  Maybe?  Idk.

"What was that for?!"he yells,standing up.
"You were scaring my baby!!"I yell back
"WELL DID YOU WANT HER OR NOT?!  IT WAS EITHER I SCARE HER OR LEAVE HER WHERE SHE WAS!  BUT APPARENTLY WE SHOULD'VE LEFT HER THERE CAUSE YOU DONT SEEM TO APPRECIATE IT!!" he yells at me.

"Oh I'm done!  D-O-N-E!  DONE!!  First y'all take me away from the only home I've ever know!  The only family I have left!  And the only place where I felt safe!!  AND NOW YOUR SAYING THAT IM NOT GRATEFUL FOR YALL BRINGING BACK MY BABY TO ME?!  OH HECK NO!  HECK. NO!"I scream at him.

He gets ready to say something,the angry look on his face leaving. But I growl at him,daring him to say something else. He lowers his gaze to the grass and slumps over a little.

I give one final growl before I turn around and hop of wrangler,pointing her in the direction of where I saw a shed,and calling for the boys to follow.

We all trot to the shed a few yards away from that large house and I swing off wrangler and lead her into the shed. Well,I'm not actually leading her. She doesn't have a halter or anything on but she's following me.

The shed is pretty much empty except for a few spider weds here and there. Thankfully the door is big enough for her to walk through.

She seems to like it and it's pretty large for her also so that's a huge plus.

I make sure she's ok"alright girl,I'll come visit you tomorrow ok?"
She only snorts and starts nibbling on the weeds I picked for her.

I close the shed doors and make sure they are secure before turning around to the boys.
"Alright boys,lets go back to that room. Hopefully we won't run into none of those jerks on the way"I say as I start to walk back towards that huge house.

We successfully make it back to that room we came from.

Thankfully.

I flop down on the bed,thinking.
But I imminently shoot straight back up.
"My bag"I say

I look around
"My bag!"I shout

I search around frantically for my bag. It has everything I need in it! 
"No no no no no...."I trail off,looking everywhere in the room. Even the closet.

Only then is when I realize that the boys are gone.

"Boys?"I say
No response
"Boys?!"I shout
Still no response

"Great!  Just great!  The only people who I cared about besides wrangler are gone. Juuuusssst great!"I yell to no one in particular

I slump down on the couch when I hear a knock on the door. Oh come on!

I get up and drag over to the door
"What do y-"I stop when I look up. It isn't pretty boy. It's what looks like twins.

"Uh....hi...."I say"Can I help y'all?"I ask
"Nix sent us to give you your bag"one of them says.
"Oh....ok...."I say grabbing my bag from them. "Goodbye"I say closing the door.

I grab my book and go sit by the window....

                       ~Time jump 2 hours~

I'm almost finished my book. It's getting pretty good right now.

I look up from my book and out the window when I see it is now dark outside. The sun setting on the trees.

I sigh,I want the boys back. I miss them.

I mark my place in my book and set it down. I get up and walk over to the couch to grab my pjs out of my bag.

I walk into the bathroom and come out in my turquoise shorts and navy blue tank top. Yes,that's what I call pjs. I can't sleep in anything else. I'll get to hot.

I know I know,I'm weird!

I walk over to the bed and I'm sliding under the covers when I hear a strained whimper from outside my door.

I get up out of bed to open my door and come nose to nose with that silver wolf from the forest that day.

It's doggy breathe on my face as it breathes.

"Uh.....hi....how can I Uh..help you?"I ask him. I'm more comfortable around dogs than I am humans if ya can't tell.

He's giving me these huge puppy dog eyes that are begging me to let him in my room.

Don't stare.....
Look away......
DON'T GIVE IN!!

I sigh in defeat as I step aside and let him into the room. He steps past me,his fur tickling me when he walks past.

He walks towards my bed and hops up,circling a few times and then plopping down,looking at me,waiting for me to get in.

"Um,did I tell you you could sleep in my bed?"I ask him,putting my hands on my hips.
He whimpers and I simile a little
"It's ok. You can. I'm just giving you a hard time"I say,still smiling.

He huffs and lays his big wolfy head down,still waiting for me.
"I'm coming I'm coming"I say,rolling my eyes.

I walk over to the bed and slide under the covers,turning off the lamp as I do.

The wolf readjusts himself so his huge head is laying on my stomach and his front paws are tucked under him.

In the dark I smile take my hand out from under the covers and rest it on his head,slowly petting him as I ramble on about certain things.

"You need a name boy"I say,half asleep.
"How about-Yawn-Dominic...."I trail off.
"I've always liked that name...."I trail off again,my eyes semi closing.

The wolf,now named Dominic,lays his head in a more comfortable position on my stomach/chest area and I hook my right arm around his neck and I pet him slowly as I drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight bub"I say,as I fall into a nightmare filled sleep