31

~T.J.~

As I limped back to the pack house,still in wolf form,I tried not to whimper at the pain in several places on my body.

Those guys sure did a number on me. They were good,but what can you expect when they are from Pheonixs pack. They are trained to be ruthless,rude,and mean.

Pheonix is sure going to kill whoever hurt me,I want him to! Just fighting a girl for fun.....not fair! Especially when there were more of them than me. Not really a fair advantage.

I don't want to head to the house because when I get there,I'm gonna be bombarded with questions. All I wanna do is go to my room,shift back,and observe my wounds. That's it.

And I'm probably gonna have to let someone clean and tend to them as well,which I also hate.

I just hate people fussing over me,it's annoying! Trust me

But we can bleed out T,we need to let them help us. Even with hurried healing,we need help. And we stink!
Kashi points out.

I think the only thing that hurts the worse is our pride. I thought I could take them on,Ive had training like that with Cy and his buddies. Just rough play. But then 3 more came out to help.

It hurt but I hurt a few of them back! Ha,take that!

I limo all the way to the house,my head hanging low not only in pain but in annoyance in what was about to come.

Since I can't talk in my wolf form,when I get to the front door I just bark. I feel stupid but oh well. I could just go and change back and put on my original clothes but that'll hurt to much.

Someone finally opens the door,a angry looking Luca. I huff and he looks down at me,first with a blank expression but then it turns to worry as he sees my wounds.

"T.J!?"he says"What the heck happened?!" He yells. "Pheonix,Twins,someone!!"he yells over his shoulder into the house.

Soon enough my ear twitches as I hear them coming down the stairs and coming every which way.

"What?!"The Twins shouted
"What the heck do you want Luc?!"Kota yells
"What is going on!?"I finally hear Nix yell.

I whimper and Luca opens the door wider. "What the heck T.J! What happened?! You shouldn't have gone out without one of us!!" Nix yells at me.

I growl at him but that it hurts so I stop. He sees my wounds and his features soften a little bit.

"Want me to get the doc?"Kota asks "No,"Nix says"I can handle these ones. They don't look bad from here" he answers.

It's cute really. He thinks I'm gonna let him touch me and care for my wounds. News flash,not without a very painful fight.

I just huff again and I go and attempt to limp up the stairs. After a few failed attempts,Nix comes and picks me up. With a yelp I land in his arms. That hurt! 

He carries me up the stairs and of course,to his room. Cue eye roll.

He takes me to the bathroom and sets me down very carefully. "You need to shift back so I can help you ok?" 

Oh whoa whoa whoa!  Hold the phone,he wants me to shift?  Here,in front of him?!  NAKED!?  Nuh uh.

I shake my head and slowly sit on my haunches. He sighs and rubs a hand down his face. "Come on!  Your going to bleed out!"he tells me. I still shake my head. Ain't no way I'm sitting naked in front of him! 

He takes off his shirt making my eyes widen. Holy cross-walk I forgot how dang hot he is. He hands me the shirt and I take it. I make a sort of "turn around" motion with my head and he groans but complies.