fifteen

As you worked, your eyes couldn't help itself but keep sliding itself to the man beside you.

The very hot man.

Snap out of it y/n. Before he catches you staring.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," he smirked.

Ah damn it.

"I'd rather smash my phone twenty times with a chair."

He chuckled.

"You have a bit of drool at the side of your lips."

Startled, you raised your hand to your lips.

It was dry.

"Haha. Gotcha."

You wanted to fling yourself out of the window

——————————

You stretched.

Finally, lunch time!

You got up and was about to yeet yourself out of the room when

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked, looking up from the pile of paper works on his desk.

"Cafeteria for food. What else?"

"But you're my assistant. You're supposed to take care of me," he whined.

"Well then tell me what food you want and I'll bring it up for you," you replied impatiently.

You, i want you.

"I don't want cafeteria food. Let's eat outside."

"No."

"We could go to a BBQ place?" Jimin tried.

And you were sold.

"Let's get this bread."

————

Needless to say the food was delicious but the company was not.

But the company was paying for the food, so you had to suck it up in case he decides to not pay and leave you here to wash the dishes.

You decided to not risk it.

And so you both had lunch in peaceful and comfortable silence.

So you sat there, slowly enjoying your food, brain filling with thoughts.

Until an invasion came.

a piece of meat was placed on your plate.

The invader meant no harm.

You looked up from your plate to see Jimin.

Aww. That's sweet.
Maybe he's not that bad?

Just as you were about to change your mind about him being a mean dick to you half of the time—

"Eat up, donkey. Wouldn't want you to starve." he said, a smile on his lips.

You glared at him but mumbled a thank you under your breath.

"What's that? I couldn't hear it," he teased.

Fuck manners.

"I SAID THANK YOU YOU TITHEAD"

—————————————

Lunch ended quite well.

Quite well as in both of you were still alive and you hadn't stick a fork up his ass yet. So, I'd say everything's gucci.

The two of you got back into the car.

"Office, please," Jimin informed the driver.

"Yes, sir."

And so you both made your way back to the company. The ride was fine so far. Until you heard tires squealing. The driver halted. And all that came next was the sound of gunshot.

You heard a loud grunt from the driver seat and saw the driver jerk back. He never moved again. Before you could react, you saw a man, dressed in full black standing in front of the car, gun held at hand.

The next thing you felt was a weight crashing onto you. Warm and soft. Jimin.
He wrapped his arms around you tightly, pressing your face to his chest.

"I'm here." He whispered.

He smelled like mint.

With that, your world turned black.