sixteen

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

    .......................................

Too bright.

you blinked your eyes multiple times, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness attacking your sight.

You sat up groggily while unwrapping yourself from the blanket.

You were back in Jimin's office.

The previous life-threatening danger you'd experience not too long ago came rushing back into your head.

A man.

Gun.

Driver.

Jimin.

Jimin!

"Jimin?" You called.

No answer.

No.

No.

You stood up and looked around for him. His desk was empty.

Please Jimin.

"Jimin? Jimin! Jimin, where are you?" You yelled frantically.

No.

Could he be

Wounded?

Dead?

Did the man shoot him?

You were about to collapse as you remembered him shielding you from the man with the gun a moment ago. If he was dead it'd be all your fault.

"Jimin..."

You heard the toilet flush and the door opened.

"Jesus woman I went to pee for one second—" Jimin complained

Until he saw the tears glinting at the side of your eyes and ran over to you.

"Y/n, what's the matter?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Unable to mask your emotions anymore, you throw yourself at Jimin. Your action caught him by surprise, but almost as if it was his instinct, his arms automatically find its way to your waist.

"You idiot I thought you were dead," you sobbed into his shoulder.

Was she worried about me?

With a soft chuckle, Jimin carried you up by the waist gently and took you back to the sofa effortlessly. He placed you on his lap as you snuggled into his chest, inhaling his fresh, minty scent.

"I thought you hated me. Wouldn't you be happy if I was dead?" He asked.

And that made you cry harder, "I don't hate you, Jimin."

A soft smile formed on his lips as he started ruffling your hair.

"Who was that?" You mumbled.

"The man that tried to shoot me? I have no idea, y/n. But Jungkook's doing some research to try to dig up information about that filthy rat."

"What happened to him?"

"My bodyguards took him down before he could try anything else."

"Is he alive?"

"No, but he'd wish he was dead now."

He scared my y/n and he's paying for that.

"Y/n, listen. My company has caused me to have rivals, and a few of them are willing to go lengths, just to take me down," Jimin explained, "so that makes me dangerous. That makes you being with me dangerous. I don't know when I'll die or how I'll die, that's the scary part and now your life is threatened too. So I'm giving you a choice, you can leave and it'll be as if you've never met me. But you'll be safe. Or you can stay."

Leave Jimin?

"I don't think I want to leave you, Jimin," You sniffled.

"You know, y/n, I shouldn't have came into your life. It was foolish for me to go look for you again at the cafe."

"Do you regret it though, Jimin?" You mumbled.

"Y/n," he sighed, I'm supposed to cut you off from all this. But you're making it so hard for me. You see, I'm supposed to let you go, leave you out of all this danger. Even though I can't seem to do so."

You looked up at him, "why?"

"I've grown quite attached to you. So if you stay, I'm more than willing to offer you all my protection."

Is this a confession?

"But I can't let you risk your life like that again," you said.

"You're worth it y/n. I can't bear to see you hurt, let alone cry," Jimin said, pressing you to his chest once more, so you could hear his heartbeat racing. He wasn't lying.

"So, miss y/f/n, will you stay?"

————————————

Would you stay?

———

10K READS WHAT THE ACTUAL DING DONGS

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FAN FICTION AND I HOPE IM GOOD ENOUGH TO MEET ALL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

So
Double update for y'all amazing people for being the main reason of this 1oK💛

Loads of thank yous for making it this far to this book😝😝

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.