1: Green Foam

* Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me if you'd like(: *

"Mrs. Sullivan, Mr. Sullivan is here to speak with you." 

Smiling, I nodded. "Let him in, Lilith."

Following my orders, she waved Demitri into my office. As he shut the door behind him, he shot me a sexy grin and sat down across from me. 
Looking me up and down, he placed his hands across his stomach.

"So, how's your new office treating you?" His question echoed through the walls as he scanned the newly painted room.

I pursed my lips. "Pretty damn nice, it'll take awhile to get used to being in charge of a warehouse, but I'll get the hang of it."

He shrugged. "It's not hard, just look scary and be a good leader. So I was thinking we could go out tonight, after Alyssa gets out of school, maybe go to the mall. It's been awhile since I was able to spoil my girls."

Grinning, I swiveled around in my chair and slumped into it. "That sounds amazing. She's really warming up to you, you know."

He nodded, "It took a few months, but I think she likes me."

Sighing, I glanced down at my hands as memories of my aunt played in my mind. Poor Alyssa has been going through some night terrors after seeing her mothers dead body four months ago, but lately she has been sleeping throughout the night. 

"You okay, love?" He tilted his head and looked into my eyes.

I sighed, "Yeah, I'm doing fine. I just feel terrible about how hard my aunts death has been on Alyssa. I wish I could take the pain away."

Leaning closer towards me, he placed his hands on my desk. "Your doing amazing, Riah. She's healthy, happy, and she's making friends at school."

I smiled, he's right. After my aunts death, I had a hard time believing I could successfully give Alyssa the childhood she deserves, but having everyone's help has made it so much easier to give her happiness. I don't know what I'd do without them.

"Thank you Demitri, you always know how to make me feel better. Is there anything else you need to speak to me about?"

His face automatically got serious as he straightened his posture. "We've been keeping tabs on The Ironpaw Pride for a few months now, and since Callums death, they haven't made a move. If we were stupid, we'd think they were done messing with us."

I scratched my head and took a deep breath. Although I killed Callum months ago, he still haunts my dreams. The way his sinister smile looked as he slit my aunts throat is there every time I close my eyes, but I stay strong for Alyssa. 

"Like Nora said before, their lost puppies without their leader." Chuckling, I shook my head at the memory of my best friend Nora. 

Nodding, Demitri frowned as his phone began ringing in his pocket. Holding his finger up, he answered it. "What's up?"

Ignoring the urge to listen in on his conversation, I opened my laptop and continued to work on some paperwork for the warehouse.

After a minute, he hung the phone up and gave me a weird glance. "There's an issue at Le Club, we need to get there now."
Nodding, I shot out of my chair and followed him out of the warehouse to his truck parked around back. 

"How serious is it?" I questioned as I buckled into the seat beside him. 

He sighed, "I'm not sure but Marcel sounded pretty stressed."
I nodded as we made our way through the town to the other side where Le Club was. Worry spread throughout my body as we got closer to the building. I really hope no one was injured during whatever has happened.