Authors Note

Book #2 of Red Ruin to The Bloodworth Clan Series. 
Thank you to everyone continuing to read The Bloodworth Clan Series, I couldn't have done it without you guys. 

DEDICATION 

I dedicate Red Deception to my best friend and wonderful sister, Destiny. You are my number one fan and I love having you by my side every step of the way. You are literally my life and I couldn't have done it without you.

COPYRIGHT 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination(mine) or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Cover Illustration Copyright © 2019 by M. A. Mathews
Cover design by M. A. Mathews
Editing by M. A. Mathews