Summary

Narrated to you by your very own Seaweed Brain

Blood. Death. Blood and death. SO MUCH BLOOD AND DEATH. That's a cheery start, don't you think?

I'm Percy Jackson. Well, Perseus Jackson, if you want to get all technical. For some reason I don't have a middle name? Don't know why though. *shrugs*

Okay then, back to the summary. Stupid ADHD is acting up. When doesn't it though.

SUMMARY! That's what we're doing. Right.

The Giant war didn't end too well. Here's a quick summary for you:

It all started off well, Reyna and Nico brought the Athena Parthenos to Camp Half-Blood, camp accepted. It was all good. We appeared, the seven that is, and Gaea came up and attacked us all. Romans and Greeks, fighting together! It was all great! We were all great!

...that is, before the first death. If I remember correctly, which, why would I say that? I can clearly remember when Hazel's scream of pain pierced the air. I turned sharply, decapitating a Hell hound as I did so. Hazel was there, Frank helping her lie down, trying to treat the stab wound on her stomach. It was fatal, and none of us has ambrosia or nectar on us. We couldn't do anything about it. .

I remember starting to walk towards her when I was intercepted by Kelli. She bared her teeth and hissed "I will be the one to kill Perseus Jackson!" Then I cut her in half and she exploded into gold dust. She's really starting to slack off! It used to take me waayyy longer to beat her!

I continued on my desperate trek to Hazel and Frank, but i was too late. Frank was already sobbing, hunched over Hazel's lifeless form. I was too late.

I pried Frank off Hazel, and gave him a super inspirational speech about how Hazel would want us to keep fighting. Eventually we ran back into the battle, when I saw a FREAKING METAL DRAGON fly through the air from the forest. And get this, LEO was riding on its back. WHAT WAS HAPPENING. I later found out this was Festus, just with his whole body. I would've figured that out on the battlefield, but I guess I was too busy fighting stuff. Leo steered Festus towards Jason and Piper and they flew into the air... bringing Gaea with them?

I then was making my way to where Annabeth was kicking butt, when I saw a screaming fireball sounding suspiciously like Octavian flying through the air, right at Leo, Jason, and Piper. Then there was an explosion and Festus was gone, Leo gone with him. But hey, Gaea was gone! Then there was Jason and Piper. Jason was badly burned and knocked out from the explosion, and he was carrying Piper with him. They were free falling and there was nothing to stop them.

I ran to where I thought they would land, killing monsters on my way. When I got to them, I saw Jason, burnt and bleeding, dead. Piper was still breathing, but it was shallow. She tried to ask me something.

"Gaea... is... did we get her?... is she... gone?"

"Yes. We got her. It was all thanks to you and Leo and Jason! You-" my voice cracked, "You saved us."

She smiled weakly, planted a kiss on Jason's dead body, and closed her eyes. Dead.

I wanted to scream. It was only Me, Annabeth, and Frank left. I had done this. It was my fault. I turned sharply, sweeping my eyes over the war zone, searching for Annabeth. I saw her, surrounded by monsters. She was holding her own, but she was hopelessly outnumbered.

"Percy!" I turned and saw Frank running at me.

"Yeah Frank? Join me, we're going this way. To Annabeth."