B UR SLF (Chest Binders)

Okay so B UR SLF had a shop at PRIDE and I am so grateful that they were there! I had never heard of them before then and I bought a binder of there's at PRIDE, and I hope to buy another one soon!

Something that I really want to take a moment to talk about is, anxiety while wearing a binder. I have horrible anxiety and I often experience anxiety attacks. Anxiety attacks while wearing a binder are THE WORSE.

When I feel anxious, I can't wear a binder, it freaks me out. I personally really struggle with compression on my chest, and binding can actually lead to me having an attack sometimes. It sucks.

Pullover binders are hard to get off, especially when you're already panicking. But B UR SLF binders have a hook feature so that instead of having to pull it over your head, you just unhook it. This is so much easier!

And B UR SLF binders aren't nearly as restricting as regular binders either. The material feels a lot lighter and softer and I don't find myself nearly as anxious when wearing it (over a regular binder) because of this!

Thank you B UR SLF  for being you! Because of you guys I now feel so much more comfortable, both physcially and mentally, and I am forever grateful! This is not an ad by the way, if that wasn't already totally obvious! This is a completely honest, unbias, "review"!