Chloe Overreacting Again

LegacyEmJ: So surreal! Best night of my life!!! 🙊🙈
HunterStace: Ur hot babe 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥
LegacyEmJ: Ur hot 🥵🥵
BMitch22: That was epic!
ChloeB22: You did amazing! 😘
TalentedAmy: ehhh I coulda done better
AubreyP: ❤️❤️❤️

<><><><><>

"Emily Junk!" Chloe shouts from the living room. "Come down here right now!"

Emily scrambles off the bed, untangling herself from the sheets and stumbles down the stairs.

"Yeah Chlo?" She walks into the living room to see herself on the widescreen TV dancing to Michael Jackson.

"When did this happen?" Chloe points directly to the TV.

"Um... I thought Becs told you I was doing a lip sync battle." Emily tilts her head to the side.

"Yeah she did. But she didn't tell me you were doing this!" Chloe frowns, gesturing the Emily getting rained on.

"But I was imitating MJ." Emily pouts as she goes to sit next to Chloe.

"Your too young for this Em! I'm going to have to talk to Beca about this"

"Talk to me about what?" Both heads turn around to see Beca walking down the stairs, headphones around her neck.

"Emily doing this kind of stuff" Chloe says, pointing to the TV.

"I think it's pretty cool" Beca shrugs.

"See! It's totally fine!" Emily says exasperatedly.

"Who even taught you those dance moves? Stacie?" Chloe narrows her eyes at both of them. Beca looks everywhere but Chloe whilst Emily looks down, finding the couch interesting. "Seriously? Stacie! I'm going to have a talk with her!"

Emily shrinks at the sound of Chloe's voice raising and Beca sighs, knowing what's about to happen. Chloe grabs her phone and looks for Stacie on FaceTime. Emily and Beca remain silent as the phone rings.

Stacie's face appears happily on screen. "Hey Chloe!"

"Stacie! What's this? Teaching our baby Em these dance moves?" Chloe rewinds the video and shows Emily's lip sync.

"Oh, she wanted to learn!" Stacie grins. "Hey Em! You didn't tell me this was out! I want to see this right away!"

"It's on YouTube!" Emily says from where she's sitting and Chloe glares at her.

"You're overreacting again Chlo." Beca rolls her eyes.

"I am not!"

"You are!" All three of them say simultaneously.