Beca's Surprise Birthday: Part 2

LegacyEmJ: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACA-MUM!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SURPRISE I HAVE IN STORE FOR U!!! LOVE YOU 😘 @BMitch22
BMitch22: love you too nerd ❤️
BMitch22: SURPRISE??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN EMILY?
ChloeB22: Aww my cute babies 😍
ChloeB22: EMILY? YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!!!! I COULDVE HELPED!!!!
LegacyEmJ: 😇😇😇

<><><><><>

Emily runs down the stairs excitedly, heading into the kitchen where she sees Aubrey and Stacie making out.

"Dude! Gross!" Emily squeaks, turning around and looking the opposite way. "Can't you keep that in your room?"

"This is our place Em, we can do anything" Stacie smirks at the younger girl.

"Gross" Emily rolls her eyes, turning back around and seeing Aubrey looking through the fridge whilst Stacie makes coffee. "Do you have my favourite cereal?"

"Yeah, we bought it yesterday before you came" Bree says, opening the cupboard to get out her favourite.

"Yes!" Emily happily takes the box and looks for a bowl whilst Bree goes and grabs the mugs.

"So, all the Bella's are here. Amy also texted saying that some of the Trebles are here too" Stacie tells Emily as the young girl pours milk on top of her cereal.

"The plan is, the three of us head over to the club at around 10 and set everything up, decorations and all. The Bella's will come later with the food. The Trebles and them will take care of the rest of the setting up when we leave for Chloe and Beca's place" Bree says, looking at her phone schedule.

"Should we bring a change of clothes now? And change at theirs?" Stacie suggests.

"That seems like a good idea, then we can have a little more time to set up instead of coming back here to pick our things up." Bree nods her head in approval.

Emily nods as well, finishing up her cereal before getting up. "I'll go take a shower and change"

<><><><><>

"Have you got everything Em?" Bree asks as Emily jumps into the back seat.

"Yup!" Emily holds up her bag with her clothes.

"Stace? You put everything in the back?" Stacie shuts the boot and walks over to the passenger seat.

"Everything's good to go" Bree nods and starts the car.

The drive was only 20 minutes, mostly filled with the quiet radio and chatter. Stacie and Emily unload the back of the car whilst Aubrey talks to the owner of the club. Another car pulls up beside them and Emily turns around to see Benji and Jesse.

"Benji!" Emily squeals, forgetting that she was helping Stacie and running over to hug the boy.

"Hey Em!" He wraps his arms around her as she throws herself at him, stumbling back slightly.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you a little early?" Emily tilts her head in confusion as she breaks the hug.

"Jesse and I decided to come a little earlier to help out. Makes things faster too" He explains as Jesse walks over to help Stacie with the decorations.

"That's so nice! Thanks!" Emily grins as Benji reddens slightly.

"Hey! You two! Quit flirting and come help us out. These things aren't gonna move by themselves you know!" Stacie says next to them. Both Benji and Emily go red and awkwardly shuffle towards the bags of decorations, taking a couple each before heading into the club.