Protective Beca

LegacyEmJ: Partayyy time with @Benji 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
BMitch22: Hey! No drinking!
ChloeB22: Beca! 😒😒😒
HunterStace: have fun!!!!
AubreyP: @BMitch22 Shut it hobbit! @LegacyEmJ enjoy yourself!

<><><><><>

Emily runs out of Beca and Chloe's house in tears, jumping into Beca's car and driving off to the only other people that she would find comfort in. Once she arrives, she runs up to the front door and knocks repeatedly.

"Okay! I'm coming!" She hears Stacie's voice through the door. The door slowly opens and Stacie gasps when she sees Emily's tears. "Oh Em, come here"

Emily runs into Stacie's arms and cries even more, hugging her tightly. Stacie carefully closes the door and leads Emily to the couch. Hearing the crying from upstairs, Aubrey comes down to see.

"Stace? Who's crying?" Stacie hushes her as she continues to comfort Emily as the tall girl sniffles.

"Emily, what's wrong honey?" Aubrey comes over and sits on the other side of her.

"Beca and I had a fight" Emily sniffles again, wiping her tears.

"I knew living with them would be bad" Aubrey grumbles. She then wraps her arms around Emily. "Why did you and Beca fight?"

"I wanted to go out to a party tonight with Benji. It's one of his friend's birthday and he invited me to go with him. I told Beca that I wouldn't be having dinner with them and she said I couldn't go." Stacie and Aubrey both roll their eyes.

"Beca's just being over protective." Aubrey says.

"You can still go tonight" Stacie adds.

"Beca took my phone and texted Benji, saying I couldn't go" Emily looks down sadly.

"Alright, I'll be right back" Stacie says, getting up off the couch to find her phone.

"Why don't we watch some TV?" Bree suggests and Emily nods, snuggling into Bree's side to get comfortable. Aubrey puts her arm around Emily and turns on the TV.

By 6pm, Emily was asleep, curled up next to Aubrey. Stacie was impatiently standing by the door, awaiting Beca's arrival. While Aubrey and Emily were watching TV, Stacie called Beca. She sees the lights of Chloe's car appear in the driveway and opens the door, crossing her arms and watching as both Beca and Chloe get out of the car.

"Hi Stace!" Chloe says happily, hugging the taller girl. Stacie grins and hugs her back.

"Bree and Em are on the couch" She says to her. Chloe nods and walks inside the house. Stacie then turns back to Beca with crossed arms and a glare.

"I know what you're thinking, I made a mistake" Beca sighs as she stands in the porch.

"You mean a big mistake that left Emily crying herself to sleep" Stacie stares down Beca and Beca looks down guiltily.

"I'm sorry, she's still so young and I don't want her getting hurt" Beca shuffles slightly.

"Well tell that to her. Come in and you'd better fix this Becs." Stacie steps aside to let Beca in. She shuts the door and they both walk into the living room where Emily is now laying over Chloe while Chloe and Bree are talking quietly, careful not to wake Emily.

Both turn their heads when they see Beca and Stacie. Beca stares down at Emily and sighs. She kneels down in front of the sleeping girl and gently wakes her.

"Em? Emily?" Emily slowly opens her eyes and blinks a few times. She slowly sits up and rubs her eyes, yawning in the process.

"Beca?" Emily looks at her confused and then sees Chloe next to her.

"Can we please talk?" Beca asks and Emily nods, slowly getting up and they both go up the stairs to Emily's room. They all decided that Emily should have a room in both their houses just in case either choose to go away or are too busy.

Beca shuts the door as Emily goes to sit on her bed, crossing her legs and leaning against the head board. Beca sits opposite Emily, crossing her legs and sighs.

"I'm really sorry Em. I just don't want to see you getting hurt" Beca says, looking directly at her.

"I know you are Becs. But I'm a big girl now, remember? I know how to take care of myself" Emily says quietly, looking down at her hands.

"I sometimes forget. I still see you as the young Legacy that first joined the Bella's. But to all of us, you're still the baby of the Bella's." Beca chuckles. Emily smiles a little and looks back up at Beca.

"I get that Becs, but you've known Benji for a long time now. I'll be fine"

"I'm perfectly okay with Benji Em. It's the others at the party that I don't trust. I also promised your mother that I would look after you too." Beca sighs. "I just want to make sure you're safe."

Emily gets up and tackles Beca in a hug. "I totally understand Becs. Thanks for looking out for me, but I promise I'll be fine."

Beca wraps her arms around Emily and hugs her tightly. "I know you will, that's why I called Benji to come over and pick you up."

Emily leans back a bit and looks at Beca in surprise. "What?"

"He should be coming in half an hour." Beca smirks slightly at Emily's sudden rise of excitement.

"He's what? I don't even know what to wear! Beca!" Emily pulls away from Beca and jumps off the bed to look through the closet.

"I'll get Chloe and Stacie to help you out" Beca stands up and goes to leave but Emily pulls her back to hug her.

"Thanks, so much Becs" Beca smiles.

"I'm really sorry Em."

"I forgive you" Emily smiles brightly before bouncing back over to her closet, digging through her clothes.

Beca smiles and heads downstairs to see Stacie raiding the kitchen whilst Chloe and Aubrey are engaged in a conversation. Stacie is the first to see Beca and stops digging through the cupboards to stand in front of her.

"So?" Stacie crosses her arms and looks down at her.

"We sorted things out and I told her Benji's coming in half an hour. She needs help finding something to wear" Beca shrugs.

"Sometimes you're so stupid Becs" Aubrey says from the couch.

"I was just making sure she was safe" Beca glares at her.

"You could've gone with that in the first place instead of grabbing her phone." Bree replies as she gets up.

"Well I'm sorry. I don't know how to be a parent like you" Beca rolls her eyes.

"Wait. Did you say Benji is coming over in half an hour?" Chloe says from the couch.

"Yeah? Why?" Beca tilts her head to the side, something she picked up from Emily.

"She needs help getting ready! You should've given her more time!" Chloe stands up and runs upstairs.

"Beca! Seriously!" Stacie gasps as she moves past her to go upstairs to help Emily.

"What!" Beca raises her hands. "Why is it always Beca this, Beca that?"

"Because you always seem to make mistakes" Bree snickers as she makes her way upstairs to control Stacie and Chloe, who are most likely throwing clothes around the room and making a mess.