I swear I won't!

LegacyEmJ: Hey! Look at what @BMitch22 gave me!

ChloeB22: BECA! EMILY! WHAT DID I SAY?

HunterStace: Yikes! Somebody is in treble 😂 

BMitch22: @LegacyEmJ @ChloeB22 I did no such thing. There is no evidence.

AubreyP: Who's in a treble?

HunterStace: @AubreyP No one is in a treble. It was a pun Bree 😒

AubreyP: :O

<><><><><>

"Oh shit!" Emily says as she dropped her box of cereal from the top cupboard. She reaches down to pick it up when she hears a gasp. She spins around to see Chloe, mouth open and a hand over her chest.

"Emily!" Chloe says in her most disappointed tone.

"Yeah?" Emily tilts her head to the side in confusion.

"You swore!" Chloe shakes her head.

"Uh yeah?" She says again, still slightly confused.

"Who swore?" Stacie asks as she walks into the kitchen.

"Emily did!"

"Emily!" Stacie gasps in shock. "How could you!?"

"Uh? What's wrong with that?" Emily frowns at both girls.

"You're an innocent aca-child. You shouldn't be swearing!" Chloe frowns at Emily, crossing her arms. Stacie copies Chloe, nodding in agreement.

"Oh, sorry" Emily smiles apologetically and goes back to preparing her cereal.

<><><><><>

"Fuck" Emily curses, just as she walked into the leg of the table and hitting her toes.

"Emily!" Fat Amy gasps in shock. "You swore!"

Emily jumps up and down, ignoring Amy because of the pain in her foot.

"Chloe! Emily swore!" Amy shouts. Seconds later, they hear rushed footsteps and wave of red hair.

"Emily!" Chloe crosses her arms and shakes her head in disappointment.

"Sorry Chlo, but I hit my foot on the table" Emily pouts, leaning on the table for support.

"Oh! Lemme see" Chloe quickly becomes worried and goes to check Emily's foot. "It's fine, it'll just hurt for a while"

"Thanks" Emily grins but then stops when she sees Chloe looking at her again in a disappointed way.

"What did I tell you about swearing?"

"Sorry Aca-mum" Chloe nods and disappears just as fast as she came, and Emily shakes her head.
<><><><><>

"Shit, wrong thing" Emily says to herself as she taps away at her laptop.
Beca pauses as she walks passed Emily on the couch and walks backwards. "Did you just swear Em?"

Emily leans her head back over the couch to see Beca looking at her with eyebrows raised. "Yeah?"

"Oh, didn't think you swore" Beca smirks before walking off into the kitchen. Beca sees Chloe looking for food in the fridge and wraps her arms around her waist.
"Did you know Legacy swears?"

Chloe lifts her head out of the fridge and turns around in Beca's arms, shutting the fridge. "What?"

"Yeah, she just swore as I walked passed" Beca shrugs, letting go of Chloe to find a bag of chips.

"Emily!" Chloe shouts, swiftly walking out of the kitchen to find Emily.
Beca shakes her head as she hears Chloe telling Legacy about swearing.

<><><><><>

"God dammit" Emily says as she rips out another page from her book. She scrunches it into a ball and tosses it into the pile of paper that missed the bin.

"Emily!" Chloe randomly says out of nowhere.

Emily spins around to find Chloe directly behind her with her arms on her hips. Emily raises her hands up. "I didn't swear! That was so not a swear word!"

"I know that. I'm just telling you to pick up all that trash later" Emily raises her eyebrows and nods slowly as Chloe smiles and walks off.

Emily spins around back to her desk and rests her head on her book. "Well shit. Why can't I think of anything?"

"Emily! I heard that!" Emily's head shoots up at Chloe's voice. She looks around and sees nothing and frowns.

"How did you even hear that?"

"I have super hearing!" Chloe shouts from somewhere in the Bella house.