Chloe Disapproves

LegacyEmJ: Back again to record with Aca-Mum! @BMitch22
ChloeB22: You better not be recording that song!
LegacyEmJ: 😇😇😇
BMitch22: 😈😈😈
HunterStace: Cuties!
BMitch22: @HunterStace I'm not cute! I'm badass 😎
LegacyEmJ: Miss u @HunterStace 😘

<><><><><>

Emily excitedly takes sits at her desk, switching on her laptop and taking out her notebook. It's been a few months since the Bella's graduated, leaving Emily to be the captain of the new Bella's. One her laptop turns on, she logs in and goes straight to Skype, waiting for Beca to come online. All of a sudden, she hears a message notification sound and sees that Beca is now online.

She quickly hits the call button and waits for Beca to pick up. Once she's connected, she sees Beca appearing on the screen, sitting on the couch.

"Hi Beca!" She waves excitedly at the old girl.

"Hey Legacy! What's up?" Beca smirks at the bubbly girl.

"It's been okay, Bella's are hard to lead. How'd you do it?" Emily spins back and forth on her chair.

"Aubrey did most of the work in the first year, I just had to make set lists and Chloe taught all the choreography. You should ask Aubrey sometime" Beca says, removing her headphones from around her neck.

"I might do that" Emily nods to herself before turning her attention back to Beca. "Where's Chloe?"

"She-" Beca is cut off when a flash of red flies across the screen and appears right next to Beca.

"Hi Em! How are you?" Chloe's bright smile shows through the screen, making Emily's smile even bigger than before.

"I'm good Chlo"

"How about you show us your song, since this is why we are calling in the first place" Beca says, trying to push Chloe's legs off of her.

"Sure! I have it right here" Emily shows them her writing book and flips over to the pages.

"Whenever you're ready, kid" Beca lies back into the couch, waiting for Emily.

Emily nods and sits up straight. "I called this one Love Myself"

Emily starts singing, Beca and Chloe listening as she sings every word. By the end of the song, Emily looks at the older girl's nervously. Beca is grinning at the taller girl whilst Chloe was frowning.

"That was really good Legacy. It would sound even better with music" Beca nods, already thinking of ideas for the song.

"Thanks, Beca!" Emily bounces excitedly in her chair. 

"Chlo, what do you think?" Beca smirks, already knowing what's coming.

"You wrote that Ems?" Chloe frowns, leaning forward closer to the screen.

"Yeah? Why?" Emily tilts her head in confusion that both girls find adorable.

"And you purposely knew what the lyrics meant?" Emily nods again whilst Beca is still smirking, knowing over-protective Chloe is coming out.

"What happened to my innocent aca-child?" Chloe waves her arms around and points a finger to Beca. "You corrupted our child!"

Beca holds her hands up in surrender. "More like Stacie corrupted our child. Remember, Stacie's meant to be the older sister"

"I do not approve of our child singing this song" Chloe crosses her arms and glares at both brunettes. "And I'm going to call Stacie and tell her that she corrupted our child. Or maybe call Aubrey and she can punish Stacie for us"

"Oh my god, Chlo" Beca groans, falling back onto the couch as Chloe rants on and on about how Emily shouldn't be singing things like that. Emily just giggles as she watches Chloe.

"Hey Chloe" Chloe pauses mid-sentence and turns to Emily.

"Yes?" Chloe tilts her head to the side.

"I have another song that I wrote, would you like to hear it? I called it You're Such A" Emily grins and Chloe narrows her eyes slightly, gesturing for her to continue.

Emily starts singing, and by the end, Beca is grinning and nodding with approval. Chloe on the other hand was frowning in thought.

"I guess this one is better" Chloe nods slowly.

Beca sits up again. "How about next week, we take you to the studio and test some demos?"

"For real?" Emily starts jumping up and down in her seat.

"Yeah, I really liked the first song though. We should test that first" Beca smirks and Chloe frowns again.

"I don't think so!"