Recovery?

~Saiki's pov~

     That vision...that was (Y/n)! I have to get to her! I teleport there and see (Y/n) surrounded by men, just like in the vision. I take a step, but stop as soon as I look at her face. She's giving off a dark aura. I stand back, wanting to avoid it. I want to help her, but she's about to do something to these men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The men run away, scared. Wow, what did she do to them? I didn't even see it. I look back at (Y/n), who's now trying to walk, but seems like she could faint any second. I see that she's a psychic, but what type of psychic is she? Her powers seem to be different from mine. She begins to fall and I hurry and catch her. Is she okay? She looks terrible now. Better hurry up and leave before anyone else show up- wait I don't know where this girl lives! Good grief, I have to listen around for someone.

I walk the direction she was trying to go and listen to people's thoughts. "I'm so tired, why can't she understand that..." "YEET!" "I wonder if I smash my head on the wall hard enough I'll die. I really wonder." "Can't believe he took the last slice!" "I'm hungry and I have to pee...but I already got comfortable in bed..." "Ooh is that a coin? NO IT'S A SPIDER!" "Do I need to inform (Y/n) about this letter?" Gotcha. I stand in front of what it seems like, (Y/n)'s house. That must have been her mother. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. "Can you get that for me, Caesar?"

/╲/\╭(ರರ⌓ರರ)╮/\╱\

     Yumehara got a call that she's awake today so I came with them to visit. I'm only here to see if she's fine. She's been in a coma for almost three days, what could've happened? Her mother comes out of the room, hiding her obvious tears. "Thanks for be there for her, guys. She's going be happy that you're here." She smiles and makes her way to the bathroom. There's something wrong. For a mother who's overprotective, she isn't very happy about her daughter being awake. Plus, she's walking away after watching her daughter sleep for almost three days. Yumehara slams open the door. "(Y/N)?!"

     "Yume-" "(Y/N), I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!! I MISSED YOU!" She hugs (Y/n) while unnecessarily tearing up. "I've..." She smiles and hugs her back. "I've missed you too..." They both pull apart as (Y/n) quickly hides her arm. What's she hiding? Everyone walks in and surrounds her bed. I'm quite surprised that a lot more of these guys had things to do today, so only Teruhashi, Yumehara, Nendo, and Reita are here- and of course, me. "H-Hey guys..." She looks around and pulls the sheets over her head, embarrassed. "No need to be embarrassed, (Y/n)! We're just glad you're not dead! And that you're feeling better!" Nendo holds a gift basket for her.

"What...is that?" She peeks from the sheets. "Oh, this? Kaido gave it to me to give to you, he said he was "busy" with stuff." Clairvoyance! Just as I thought, he's outside the hospital. I guess he was embarrassed to give it to her himself. "...W-Wow...tell him I said thanks." She smiles sweetly. "Ok!" He gives a thumbs up. "So what happened to you, exactly?" Teruhashi asks. (Y/n) thinks, then grunts in pain, holding her head. "Ah- I don't remember...and when I try to I get a huge headache..." "Awe I'm sure you'll remember sometime soon."

Reita grabs my attention and talks telepathically. "Um, Saiki, something isn't right." "What now?" He looks at (Y/n). "A dark spirit...is...well I don't know what it's trying to do." He purposely puts his hand on my shoulder so I can see. What the-

(Whoops it's supposed to look creepier than that, oh well use ur imagination cuz I suck LOL)

What the hell is that? Is that even a guardian spirit? Something's not right with (Y/n), if this isn't a guardian spirit, then it must be some kind of burden that began messing with her recently. "Have you ever seen anything like this?" He shakes his head. "No, never." I guess I'll talk to her later then. I slap his hand off my shoulder. "Ouch..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I teleport away from them and back into her room. (Y/n) looks up and quickly hides her arm again. "S-Saiki! ...what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be walking back with the others?" I wish I could communicate with her, but I can't. I point at my head. "Huh?" Good grief. I point at my antenna. "O-Oh! Psychic?" I point at her. "...Oh...you got that vision, didn't you?" She sighs. "Well I'm guessing you went to help me then seen too much, huh?" She looks down and smiles. "Well there's no reason to hide it. I had to tell you sometime soon." She rips the wires and tubes off and stands up, beginning to levitate off the ground. "I'm also a psychic."

Obviously. Now explain. "What's with the look?" She floats around me and around the room. "Did I not say what you wanted to hear?" I give the same look. "Alright, fine." She sits on the ceiling above her bed with her hair hanging. Wait a minute, I didn't ask for a flashback! "I was born with these powers, of course. I'm sure I was once like you, wearing glasses to avoid stoning people, just avoiding people in general, etc. But something told me I could do more. So...I decided to take control of my powers. It wasn't easy, but I managed. It took me years. I can now turn my telepathy and senses on and off and everything. I can make myself a normal person. But there's a catch if I use my powers wrongly. Like..." She begins to remember. "Like when those men were surrounding me...let's just say I made them regret it. I used my powers to control the changes in someone's body, which is bad... I haven't done anything like that in ages, and the last time I did, I almost killed someone I cared about the most..."

     Is she serious? Controlling her powers? I'm so jealous right now, can you show me how to do it?? "Huh? What's with the face? It's creepy because you rarely smile..." I continue to make the same face. "Oh I get it. You want me to help you control your powers, don't you?" She smiles brightly as I give her a face of plead.

...

"Well that's a no."

What?

═════════════════════════════sorry this one was a little delayed because I wasn't feeling well, but I feel better now uwu

And I use gifs or drawings from the internet if I can't draw it LOL