Unfair deal?

~Saiki's pov~

     I have a bad feeling, I don't know what it's about, but it's bad. I'm going to ignore it for now, though. I pick up my spoon and scoop up some coffee jelly to place in my mouth. Ah so delicious, I love it. The bitter and sweet jelly taste, everything about- Dun! I can't enjoy my coffee jelly for two seconds and the feeling comes back. Good grief, I guess I'll be on my way after I finish this delicious desert- Dun!

I hate this so much. 

♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

     I walk up to my house and open the door to mom. "Oh Kusuo! There you are! You have some visitors!" "Visitors?" "Yes, visitors! I thought you would already know. They're in the [dining room?]." She goes to do laundry. I walk to the room and listen. "He's coming!" *gasp* thud! "Keep cool and don't ever mention this!" I begin to feel only one of their presence. "Reita" What? Why couldn't I feel it before? And why are they so bad at whispering? I open the door to Reita and...(Y/n)?? "Hey, Saiki!" They both say in unison.

(Ok fine I lied about drawing, but these drawings right here? ↑↑↑ they're drawings that take a while that I give no effort into because I'm a perfectionist, so these may pop up so it can be easier for u to visualize what's going on)

     Ugh I want nothing to do with this. I begin to close the door. "W-Wait! (Y/n) here wanted to-" She smacks his mouth and stays silent for a moment. Not like I can read her mind. Though, she's probably here to confirm I'm a psychic. Which means there's a power she has that's concealing her presents. I shoot a glare at Reita. "Does she know?" He sweatdrops and shrugs. Good grief. This idiot.

     I look at (Y/n) who's now waving at me with her left hand. He's going to lick you- "EW DID YOU JUST LICK ME?!" He chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows at her. "YOU ARE ONE SICK PERVERT!" She kicks him face flat onto the ground. I think I'm starting to like her. "The deal's off anyway, no way I'm telling you what color panties I'm wearing." "But-" she smacks him again, knocking him out for accidentally touching her leg. They made a deal though? How harsh to scam him like that, but I see why she did so.

I look from Reita to (Y/n), hoping she'll start explaining herself, or hoping she'll leave. "Well, I'm sure you're a little confused about why we -or mostly me- are here!" She stands up and walks up to me as I back up a little bit. "I know what you are." Damnit, Reita. "Oh, he didn't tell me, I was just smart enough to catch on. So. Will you show me something or not? I'll leave you alone if you do!~" she's too damn cheerful. But fine I'll show you something to get you out of my hair. I push up my glasses and slowly raise my hand as she backs up, ready to be amazed...

 I push up my glasses and slowly raise my hand as she backs up, ready to be amazed

(Thanks ibis paint and GIF maker)

     "What? Why?" She asks, disappointed. Since I can't communicate with her, I look over at Reita, who is now awake. "Tell her that it's no use to show her my powers if she knows. I have nothing to show her right now. Now will you guys leave me alone?I want nothing to do with the both of you." I shut the door and leave the room.

s(・`ヘ'・;)ゞ

~(Y/n)'s pov~

     "I told you it wouldn't work." I sigh while walking beside a bruised and sad Reita. I look up at him. "Hm thanks anyway. And by the way, that girl over there, her panties are white covered in pink flowers." He looks at the girl I pointed at and gasped. "Hehehehe hehehehe~" Perv. "Wait, why didn't you tell me yours though?" I shrug. "Because I'm wearing boy shorts." (I'm bored, okay?) He sulks on the ground as I walk off without him. "NOOO WHYYYY???!!! YOU WERE ALREADY BETRAYING ME FROM THE START, WEREN'T YOU?! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME." I chuckle as I walk off to lose him.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ?

I hope I can see Saiki do something today. Our friend group should invite us to something today...I'm not suggesting they should, I mean they're actually going to invite us soon. How do I know that? "The beach sounds fun, it is a good day today." Kaido and Nendo nod to each other and stand up.

     "Saikiii~" They both idiotically call for him. I wanna go! That sounds great! I've never been to a beach before! I stand up and slide into their conversation. "What's going on, guys?" I say quietly to them, acting like I don't know anything. "Oh, we're planning on going to the beach again!" Kaido explains. "It was fun last time we went, and this time we'll have more people with us!" A guy with purple hair comes up. "Hey guys, what's going on?" He looks at me wondering who I am, we haven't met?

     "Hey Kubayasu! We're planning on going to the beach today!" "Kaido wants to go to the beach again?" Chiyo grabs Teruhashi's attention. "Let's go with them..." she smiles and looks up. "It's because Kaido, isn't it?" Yume shrieks. "Um noooo it's just a nice day to go- yes." Teruhashi laughs and stands up with her. "Come on."

"Nice, I'll go! And I'm glad (Y/n)'s coming!"

"I am too!"

"This is going to be fun!"

"Maybe I'll be able to control the water if I swim in it long enough!"

     "Fine. I guess I'll go if you people insist." This guy's rich. Does he often skip school? "But we didn't-" "I'm going." He smiles at Teruhashi. If you really wanted to go because of her, just say so, I'm pretty sure it's not a secret that you like her. Besides, people like you always do that. He looks at me. "Who's this, princess?" He grabs my hand and kisses it...how lovely. I cringe. "(Y-Y/n)..." What happened to liking Teruhashi, she is the perfect beautiful girl you've always liked and wanted. "Why hello, (Y/n)." I smile and wave. Now he's grown a liking to me...let's just get going.

(They know your name, they just forgot that's why they ask LOL)

═════════════════════════════

Well this is going to be fun~~
Huehuehuehuehuehuehue...