Loss

[Warning: this chapter contains a lil bit rape violence and gender changing and signs of self harm from the past]

~(Y/n)'s pov~

The beach was quite fun with friends around. We swam, splashed, played, pranked, etc. of course I apologized for my mistake of falling too, but they said that it wasn't my fault and it's fine because I tripped over a child's bucket. We also had a little girl time and tell about our crushes. I, of course, didn't have a crush yet. They kept on wondering and trying to squeeze it out of me, but it didn't work- I convinced them that I really don't have a crush- which I don't.

Right now I'm walking back home on this fine day during the nighttime. After the beach, I put on (pants, shorts, leggings, whatever) and a (f/c) (shirt, dress shirt, crop top, whatever). I'm glad I brung extra clothes for after the beach, usually I'd be forgetful. It's nice though, a quiet walk home...a while passes and it's actually too quiet... I gasp as I see something...a vision? It's from someone's perspective... There are guys... I-Is this me? Am I being raped?

I breathe heavily and hold my head from that nightmare of a vision. It probably would happen if I were normal. I begin to walk again, slower, while sweating as I turn on my senses. I feel...an alleyway ahead where one guy is watching me, and another to my left, also in an alleyway, about to start following me. Two are following me from far behind as well. They planned this for the next woman that walked by. Not on my watch.

I stop and turn my head to the alleyway. "I don't like being watched." He comes out of the shadows. "Well good for you, because you're being watched from everywhere." All four men show up and I look straight at the ground. "What're you doing here, little sexy lady? Isn't it too dark for you to be walking alone here at night?" They all start getting closer to me as they continue to hit on me. I look up from the ground, with my look beginning to scare them.

[picture] (give me a second I'm drawing it on computer right now instead of my phone LOL)
(Edit- ok never mind I can't draw creepy smiles, I cringed at the drawing then trashed it)

"You guys sure you wanna go down this road?" They stare at me, a little frightened. Not enough, yet? Go ahead try to touch me. One guy begans to raise his hand and I grab his wrist, getting visions of all the other times they've done this. I continue to smile, but in fear. They don't deserve their genitals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...you ever want to do this to pretty girls, still?" He stares at me, severely sweating and frightened. "Well?" I basically blood bend by squeezing his manhood without touching it. He yelps and shakes his head vigorously. "Good," I get closer to his ear. "Because I know you won't." I get up from his chest and quickly ball up my fist, causing him to scream in pain. I chuckle, "You'll be fine, I think you've all learned your lesson." I walk towards home as the men- well women slowly stand up and run off screaming. I literally turned them into women, they still feel the pain, but I healed them quickly so there was no bleeding.

..Though after every time I use my telekinesis to blood bend, my sanity temporarily drops by a landslide. I don't know why, it's just a harsh side affect from my powers. It maybe from the fact that I'm hurting someone with my powers, but I did a good deed, so I don't care. Usually when I use my powers, I wouldn't hurt people, so that's a good reason. I lean against the wall as I walk home with the same frightening smile on my face.

I could lash out at anyone at any moment, but I'm glad it's night and no one is around. I wouldn't kill them, I would just do the same thing to them as I did with those men. Everything begins to get blurry as I slow down, still leaning against the wall. My head begins to spin as well. I lose my balance and fall, but not on the ground...in someone's arms...it seems...I close my eyes from the loss of a tremendous amount of energy.

(O∆O)

"You weirdo!"

"Why would we ever be friends with you?"

"Stop acting like that you creep!"

"Hey! Don't touch me!"

"(Y-Y/n)?"

"(Y/NNNN)!!!!"

⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣⌒⌣

     I scream and quickly sit up from the nightmare I just had...nightmare? Or memory? (WHERE MAH KUNG FU PANDA LOVERS AT?! Sorry, small reference to the 2nd movie LOL) I hear mother gasp beside my bed. "(Y/n)! You're finally awake!!" She yells with tearful eyes and hugs me tightly. "I was so scared, I didn't know what'd I do if you never woke up! The doctor came by and said you were in a coma! I'm so glad you're okay!" I hug her back. After a long while, she pulls away and looks at me. "Are you feeling alright?" I look down at the tubes and wires in and around my body. "I think so." I guess I'm in a hospital.

     I begin to pull them off. "What are you doing?! You still need those on!" "Why?" She says as she tries to keep them on. "The doctor needs to make sure you're alright still!" I push her arms away. "Mom, I'm fine." She stops and looks at me angrily and tearfully. "No, you're not, (Y/n)..." "Hmm?" "Tell me, how long has this been going on?" "M-Mom-" she tightly grabs my arm and pulls off my fake skin as it begins to look like paper. I...I forgot about that...and I made myself forget so anyone wouldn't figure out.

I look at her face that's full of tears as she drops the paper on the ground. I manipulated the paper to match my skin color and glued it onto my skin to where it would never again come off until my powers were weakened. Well. My powers were weakened. I look back at my arm that's currently in her hand and see all kinds of scarred burns and cuts. "Mom...I-I'm sorry..." there's a knock at the door and I sense my friends are behind there. "We'll talk about this later." She stands up and leaves the room while hiding her sobs. "She's awake now." I hear my mom tell them and they gasp. "(Y/n)?!" Yume slams open the door in tears.

Uh oh

═════════════════════════════

I'm making this up as I go. I'm not planning for this book to be like 20 chapters long tho but I hope it'll go well!

Baiiiiii!