Beach madness

~(Y/n)'s pov~

Since I didn't think it would be important to buy a swimsuit, I had to borrow one of Teruhashi's two-piece swimsuits. At least it's in my favorite color, but I'm feeling a little self-conscious right now... I hear a knock on the door. "(Y/n)? Did you put it on?" "Does it fit?" Yume and Teruhashi both question. I walk out, obviously self conscious and hiding my body. They both gasp in surprise. "That looks so cute on you!!" "Wow you have a body that's more perfect than mine." Yume sulks a little. I smile. "Thanks, guys." I put my hand on Yume's shoulder. "Your body is just fine! It's cute the way it is, no matter what anyone says!"

She blushes and smiles. "Th-Thanks (Y/n)..." I smile and remove my hand. "Let's go guys! Last one in the water is a rotten egg! And the rotten egg has to do whatever the winner says for the rest of the day!" I say, obviously knowing that I have a better chance of winning. "Readysetgo!" We all dash off. "Hey, no fair!" Yume chases as Teruhashi hesitates. "W-Wait for me!" I laugh while getting closer to the water until...

"WAH!"

"(Y/n)?! Ah!"

I fall face flat into the sand as Yume trips over me, falling into the water. "Um..." Teruhashi slows down in time to avoid falling. Kineshi blows his life guard whistle and runs with a life saver. "I'LL SAVE YOU!" The water is shallow, how can anyone possibly drown- I hear bubbles coming from near Yumehara's head. You GOT to be kidding me. He throws the life saver on her. No movement. "I'M COMING IN!" He jumps in. "AHH CRAMP!"

Nendo comes in. "I'LL SAVE YOU GUYS!" He also jumps in, but dives, hitting his head on a rock. Did he just die? Kaido comes in- oh no not another one... "I'LL SAVE YOU WITH MY SUPER STRENGTH!" Kaido unwraps his bandages and jumps in, trying to carry Nendo, but hurts his back doing it. "You're really heavy!" He passes out, trying too hard. Seriously? This is all occurring in the shallow part of the water. Kubayasu comes in. "OH NO! I'LL HELP YOU GUYS!" He jumps in and steps on a shell. "AHH!" He falls in the water and also drowns. I stand by Saiki and Teruhashi, followed by Saiko as well.

"...You guys wanna help them?" I ask in the middle of the awkwardness. "These idiots..." Saiko shakes his head and walks off. We stare at the almost lifeless corpses in the shallow water. I sigh and facepalm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Probably a shorter time skip ↑↑↑)

I carry Nendo on my back and drop him onto the sand. "Wow, (Y/n), you're so strong!" Kaido? When did you wake up? "Did you see what I tried to do back there? You can ignore that because my powers didn't work..." I wonder why. I sit by him, under an umbrella. "So you have powers, huh?" I look at him. "Mhm, they work only sometimes...I swear! Like one time I stopped a camera mid-air twice, but nobody believed me." (This is some season 2 shiz, this story takes place in season 1) Hm I'm guessing Saiki was there to save you both times, but that's just a hunch.

Kaido looks up at me. "Do you believe me?" Well might as well since I'm not certain that Saiki did it. I smile at him and nod. He lights up. "You do?" I nod again, but a little harder. I put my hand on his shoulder to see what happened with that specific memory about a camera stopping in mid-air. I can do that when I touch someone to trigger a certain memory they're talking about. I look around and see Saiki near the school gate. Yep. Just as I thought. It confirms that he has powers at least. I take my hand off his shoulder and look at him.

"Do you know why I believe you?" He lights up again. I look around and get closer to whisper. "I have some powers too." He gasps quietly. "Really?" "...Yeah, wanna see?" He nods vigorously. I stand up and walk further away from the water as he follows. I'm sure it'll be alright to tell, I love how he has a big imagination. I turn around and face the water as he does so as well. I lift up my finger and basically start water bending, controlling the waves. He stands there, amazed. "Ready?" He looks at me. "Huh?" I wave my arms up into the air as a giant wave comes onto the beach, almost hitting us.

I put my hands down as we watch the water slide off the sand and back to how it was, now waking up a group of panicking idiots. Kaido smiles with stars in his eyes. "WOW! (Y/N), THAT'S-" "Shh." I put my finger on his lips. "This is our little secret, okay?" I whisper as I motion the old 'zip my lip' deal. He nods vigorously again and does it as well. "Good. And since you do have powers, you have to keep it a secret, it could scare someone, promise?" I hold up my pinky. "I promise." He locks his pinky with mine as we both laugh and chuckle. I used telekinesis to control the water, making it look like I can water bend, but I actually can't.

Kaido needs to be careful though because I lended him some of my telekinesis powers by physical contact only for 24 hours. I hope he makes the best of it. What could go wrong? (Not a jinx, nothing went wrong and he kept it as a secret, surprisingly) We both let go as Yumehara walks up to us. "U-Uhm...(Y/n), K-Kaido? Did you see that huge wave come towards us?" "Does (Y/n) like him?" Hm she has a crush on Kaido, I see why she sounds sad. I don't really like him like that or anything. "Wow, (Y/n) is amazing! I can't wait to hang out with her some more..." Frick I need to talk some sense into him, he likes me when he's so oblivious to this girl clearly in love with him. In time, I'll tell him.

The right time.

═════════════════════════════

There! Owo I finished uwu enjoy