Liked by therealnickmara, queenkayla, zionkuwonu, and 4,876 others

nessawilson sometimes the lighting be hittin' just right

View all 234 comments

beanzforever FIRE PERIODT🔥

solitakuwonu WOW QUEEN BEHAVIOR

marabeanz oooo zion liked!!👀

raelynnbrowner golden hour queeeeeeeen✨

I scrolled through the comments and then heard someone knock at the door. I put my phone down and walked over and opened it.

"Hey."

"Hey..."

"Can we talk?"

I looked at for a second the walked over and sat on the couch. She shut the door and then sat in the other couch next to me.

"I uhm... I want to apologize for everything. I never should have taken your birthday into my hands, and I shouldn't have gone behind your back and invited the boys. I just.."

She paused for a second and then looked back up at me.

"I know that you are set on this whole path of rediscovery and righting your wrongs, but what happened happened, Nessa. Even though you swear you aren't punishing yourself anymore for what happened, you are. Separating yourself from almost all of your friends is still punishing yourself. Z doesn't hate you. Cade doesn't hate you, so the only one still hanging on to what happened is you. Look, I was completely wrong for what I did, but I wanted to show you that everyone is open to moving on."

I took a deep breath.

"Thank, Kayla. I know you meant well."

"I did. I never intend to hurt you."

"I appreciate it."

"So you don't hate me anymore?"

"I never hated you. I was just pissed."

"Okay, well I'm sorry."

"I know."

Kayla and I caught up the rest of the night even though we had only stopped talking for like a day. We talked until we both got tired and crashed on the couch.

NEXT MORNING

I heard my alarm blaring and got up and turned it off. I looked over at Kayla and she was snoring once again sprawled all over the couch. I went to my room and got ready for my busy day.

MY OUTFIT